• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ot: anyone on facebook?

Me too! Summer Day (Yes, yes, I know. That's one reason I can't wait to get married.) in Grand Rapids, Michigan or Grand Rapids Community College

I'm on facebook (and not nearly on here enough anymore... stupid work!)

Look for me :) I'm Liz Coffey... SUNY Buffalo and Buffalo, NY :)

I am actually on Facebook right now. Anyone who wants to send me a friend request, send away! I'll approve it right now.

I don't know why. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I'm not in a network.

Anyway. I'm uploading some pictures right now, but what should I search for you with? I'll send you a friend request as soon as I'm done uploading the pictures.

If you added cinderella123 to your facebook, you may want to reassess. Check out the laura and adam wedding thread. Cinderella123 is NOT laura Cook that is in Disney on Ice (the picture is Laura)-I have met laura and know people in this show. If you read cinderella123's old post you will see that she was in the audience for many of the first shows (hard to do if you are in the cast) She also asked how to get cheap tickets to princess on ice. Any cast member can get cheap tickets to any show (except HSM on Ice) for their friends and family. She says she is on the west coast tour and the real Laura is on the east coast show- She identifies Amad Loosely as playing ryan in her show while he is in the international show. Many of her posts are done during show times.

If you added cinderella123 to your facebook, you may want to reassess. Check out the laura and adam wedding thread. Cinderella123 is NOT laura Cook that is in Disney on Ice (the picture is Laura)-I have met laura and know people in this show. If you read cinderella123's old post you will see that she was in the audience for many of the first shows (hard to do if you are in the cast) She also asked how to get cheap tickets to princess on ice. Any cast member can get cheap tickets to any show (except HSM on Ice) for their friends and family. She says she is on the west coast tour and the real Laura is on the east coast show- She identifies Amad Loosely as playing ryan in her show while he is in the international show. Many of her posts are done during show times.

She deleted her facebook, though, so you won't find it.

But, please, everyone, change your setting to friends-only can view things, as opposed to anyone-in-your-network. That's how this imposter pulled off her stunt of tricking us all.

If anyone wants to add me I'm Claire Hill, in the London and BBC network and the picture is me with The Fonz (Happy Days).

WEIRD:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter