ot: anyone on facebook?

Anyone feel free to add me, i'm Becky K Carter and I live in NC, but not affiliated with any network

tonight was actually my 1st facebook encounter...we'll see if i figure it out!

Ive added most of you but a few of you i can find!

Feel free to Add me, Laura Foster on the London Network - i think theres more than one but my picture is of me and DH at seaworld if that helps!

Lol I just remembered there is another person on FB with the same name as me (which is crazy cause I never thought anyone would have that name, too) but if you look for me, I am in the Augusta network.

Whoops... I forgot to put my info in my other post. I'm Trista Peters (the only one on Facebook.) But if someone happens to sign up with the same name by the time I post this, i'm under the Calgary, AB network. Feel free to add.

I also have Facebook. I'm on there as Tammy Verrinder from London, ON. Feel free to add me too.

I know this is an old topic, but I just created a facebook to keep in touch better with all you brides that have a facebook just like me. Feel free to add me away

not in a network, so just use my email lcook10feldinc@aol.com

I know this is an old topic, but I just created a facebook to keep in touch better with all you brides that have a facebook just like me. Feel free to add me away

Ah, I feel bad! I think I just declined your friend request. I'm one of those people who just thinks, "I don't know that person... decline!" Sorry, I'll send you one :goodvibes

hi sarah,
I just thought i'd let you know, i'm on facebook!!
My name on it is Louise Bray, no network (i'm in Isle Of Man)
I got married 1 month ago at wp wh and patio, and dp at lower uk. I used Randy Ana (beauty Speciale), and a magic moment. If you want to ask me any questions or tips, feel free to become my friend!!!:lmao:

I keep pasting your e-mail in the search, but nothing comes up. :confused3 If you get a chance, could you try to send me a request again? Sorry about that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter