osbourne lights

kimmylaj

DIS Veteran
does anyone know why disney is starting osbourne lights more than 2 weeks later than last year?. i am trying to plan for next year and prefer to travel around veterans day, but i feel that it is such a must see

I'm wondering the same thing. With the new discount that came out, I just booked for Nov 19-Nov 26. Me and DD had a girls trip last year a week earlier and got to experience it. I was glad DH was going with us this time so he could see it this year. That is until I just saw the dates and was like WTH?!!? I'm so hoping they decide to turn them on early.

The lights will turn on the day after Thanksgiving. You will be fine, but those of us going Thanksgiving week will have trouble. Typically they are up and running mid November--I am bummed as we leave the morning they come on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter