orlando restuarant for large group???

crystal2485

Earning My Ears
Help!:sad2: I am trying to do the impossible. I am trying to find a place to eat in orlando that is kid friendly and takes reservations for this Friday April 1. 12 adults 7 kids and 2 infants so 21 total and 19 eating. Any suggestions at all would be greatly appreciated. We are staying on I-Drive with vehicles.

I strongly suggest Maggianos Little Italy on I-Drive. They have accommodated me with large parties before, so long as you do the family style dinner, which is a really good deal. Call asap though as you will have to get t
your menu picked out ahead of time. They might even have a small room available for you. The food and service are awesome

Cafe Tu Tu Tango. Great atmosphere. There is music and dancers that come around every so often, so that will keep the kids entertained. Its a tapas style restaurant that encourages sharing with the table or those closest to you. We've been here with parties of 20+ and everyone always has a good time.

You can thank me later! ;)

http://cafetututango.com/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter