Orlando Informer?

babesboo99

Veteren Disney Vacationer
My question is I just looked at our dates and my husband and I with our 14 yr old twins will be there 1 of the weekends the Orlando Informer is having its special weekends . and I was wondering instead of going to the parks we can do this is there an age limit.

My question is I just looked at our dates and my husband and I with our 14 yr old twins will be there 1 of the weekends the Orlando Informer is having its special weekends . and I was wondering instead of going to the parks we can do this is there an age limit.

14 years old is great age for the OI event, imo. They're old enough to stay up later and young enough to bounce back from a late night. ;)

If you plan on going to the OI event, I'd recommend making your decision and buying the tickets sooner rather than later. I follow the group on Facebook, and recent events have been selling out pretty well in advance.

Most of the informer events seem to be sold out, at least according to the OI Facebook group. I would definitely do this if I was there at the same time--seeing the posts on FB it looks like people had a blast! The dates they have the events do not seem to work with the dates we can travel next.

I would totally attend this event if I could. Its seems like a great way to experience the park, low crowds, lots of food. Go for it :thumbsup2

We just got back from our trip and first OI meetup! It was amazing and we are going back in November for the next one. My kids are 11 and 16, the 11 yr old had a little trouble hanging til the wee hours of the morning but she made it. The key for her is not going to the parks in the morning and letting her nap before going!

I think only one of the upcoming Dec meetups are currently sold out, but Nov and the other Dec may be getting close. If you want tickets, buy them now before it's too late!

Our family has attended 2 meet-ups (3rd is coming up in the 2nd weekend of December), with my boys being 12 and 10 then. They absolutely loved it, and they request going to OI Meet-ups if possible. We even have rope dropped and stayed through the end of the meet up. If you have the opportunity, do it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!