Orlando flexi plus

eeyorefanuk

DIS Veteran
Is £198 for the above ticket a good price?

I know you guys know where to look for the bargains.

That seems a lot. I paid £133 when we went in Feb but I know prices have shot up because of the $ rate.
We booked our holiday through Kenwood Travel but Flexticket plus from ATD who price matched . Got actual tickets which arrived 2 days later.

Kenwoods price is £168 on their website this morning.

I would look around and then get a price match.

Hope this helps. :thumbsup2

That seems really expensive to me - check out https://www.orlandoattractions.com/tickets/ we got our tickets with them staying offsite so purchased the real deal option. The tickets were delivered within a week and they are real tickets not vouchers. Great company to deal with and the pricing is very good.

thank you both, when it comes to buying i will certainly be looking around and asking again - alot of difference when paying for eight

I have just being researching the flexi ticket against individual prices for us next year and found it was much cheaper to buy an unlimited 14day pass for US and IOA direct from Universal site and Seaworld/busch Gardens pass direct from Seaworld site.

The savings for the five of us against the flexi ticket price is £190, which will help pay for one of our disney passes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter