Ordering from Instacart/Publix

dizneefan13

Earning My Fins
So how far ahead do you order your items for delivery? Does it matter?

And what if you get there and your stuff isn't there or your order is messed up. Is there a number to call?
I can't find one.

Nevermind, I found the number. 888-246-7822. I like to be prepared just in case...

So how far ahead do you order your items for delivery? Does it matter?

And what if you get there and your stuff isn't there or your order is messed up. Is there a number to call?
I can't find one.

Nevermind, I found the number. 888-246-7822. I like to be prepared just in case...

I placed my order in the morning for delivery in the late afternoon/evening. Once your order is received and "accepted" by a driver, they keep in fairly regular contact with you if they run into any issues along the way - something not in stock, etc.

I found it to be a very positive experience and plan to use it again when we go in August.

Thank you, mjhtvchick! I just placed my order for delivery on Saturday afternoon.
We are staying in a Disney springs hotel and the hotel will take it and store it and bring it up to our room for free! (a tip of course) No add on charge like on property.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter