Ordered a PAP, how long to get voucher?

lsutigger2

DIS Veteran
Ordered our DVC PAP's on Nov. 29. thought i read on line that i should get the voucher in the mail (option i chose) on Dec. 5. I could be making that up.... :rotfl:

Has anyone ordered the voucher online and remember about how long it took to get it?? i don't want the mailman going to WDW on my tickets ----:rotfl2:

thanks ----

Ordered mine on 11/22 (Thanksgiving morning). Was told delivered by 12/6, and I received them early this week - Monday or Tuesday.

I ordered mine on Friday November 23rd and I got them on Monday December 3rd. I don't remember when they said that they would be delivered, but I was sweating their arrival too;)

Is the voucher an option? I just phoned MS and they said I could just order it and go to will call.

On a side note, did the link on dvcmember.com disappear? I can't seem to find it.

My husband ordered them online and was offered the voucher shipped for an additional $5 total... once you're at $850 what's another $5? They're plastic like a credit card and still need to be turned in at Guest services.

re: the link- it's under news or perks (can't rememebr off the top of my head which one) now instead of on the front page.

Guess I'll give it a little more time. We are leaving January 5 so i have some time. i ordered them on line and paid the $5 for the shipping. i'm sure they will arrive soon.

I had to hunt on the website to find the link to order them. I wish I could tell you how I found it.

Thanks to all for the information.....

I was pleased that they allowed us to buy the vouchers while we were there this week. When you buy the voucher at the parks, they look just like an AP, but you have to activate them to start using them. FYI, we purchased the vouchers even though our APs did not expire until a couple days later. We varified that we would have to activate them, since we wont be going back to WDW until next December.

Got my vouchers in today's mail - yippeeee!! Ordered Nov 29 rec'd Dec 8 - a week and couple of days, not too bad!

now just to wait these last four weeks - This will be a special trip. My Dh is away working and will be gone for Christmas and New Years, so this is my Christmas present!!

Thanks to all and have a very Merry Christmas!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter