OrcaPotter's DISigns (ON INDEFINITE HIATUS)

Kimberly,

Thanks so much for the work you did! They're almost what I wanted ... the year should be 2011 not 2012. Other than that they are perfect!

Thanks alot!
Cindy

Name of DISign: MagnetDLBestSummer.png
Name(s) to be included: no names
Character(s): Perry, Phineas and Ferb
Destination, dates, occasion, etc: June 7th-14th
Specific requests: Change Disneyland to Disneyworld please? Would you mind also changing the font color to something that will stand out a bit more.

Thanks so much!

Name tags for Disney world..

The name tag DISigns are not my own. I found the DLR versions via another DISigner who did not appear to be making them anymore. I can try to track them down for you, though. Please use the request format via the OP of my thread. Thanks!

Name of DISign: MagnetDLBestSummer.png
Name(s) to be included: no names
Character(s): Perry, Phineas and Ferb
Destination, dates, occasion, etc: June 7th-14th
Specific requests: Change Disneyland to Disneyworld please? Would you mind also changing the font color to something that will stand out a bit more.

Thanks so much!

No problem. Let me know when you've picked it up.

Full-size image: 14.056 x 9.542 inches square
Link to full-size image: http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk220/orca_gallery/DISigns/Requests/RequestSallyNeko21.png

RequestSallyNeko21.png

Just wanted to say, "WOW great work!" :thumbsup2

Thanks a lot! I appreciate the feedback :goodvibes:goodvibes:lovestruc

Hello hun ! :lovestruc it is awesome to have some new blood in the disigns pool :cool1::cool1:

i have a special request for you if its not to much to ask :

I'm looking for a daily itnerary.
10 days for parks including resort arrival (POP) Also one of which a MNSSHP page halloween themed would be awesome and 4 days for road travel
park days with places to fill in things like breakfest, lunch, diner with ADR times n numbers. date, park, park times, notes, parade info, shows n info ect ect
travel pages with stuff like dates, stops, mileage, what we saw, what and where we ate, toll info, traffic info ect.
cover page with THE HILTON FAMILY SEPT 8TH - 21ST
something that can be printed out and made into a small book that i can carry around to all the parks with all of our information, maybe an area on the inside cover for out names, phone numbers, car plate number, ect

:scared1:i hope u know what i am tryin to explain lol

random characters is fine since it will be me, dh, ds, and 2 dd.

really hope this isnt too much of a problem, i just thought u would understand what i am looking for.
PM me if you need to ask me anything or need a better description :love:

I love the planning sheet! Please do one for our Christmas trip :)

Name of DISign : WDW Itinerary
Name(s) to be included: Kyla and Wyatt
Character(s): Belle / Pirates
Destination, dates, occasion, etc: December 25th-30th (Christmas)
Specific requests

Hello hun ! :lovestruc it is awesome to have some new blood in the disigns pool :cool1::cool1:

PM me if you need to ask me anything or need a better description :love:

Sent you a PM.

I love the planning sheet! Please do one for our Christmas trip :)

Name of DISign : WDW Itinerary
Name(s) to be included: Kyla and Wyatt
Character(s): Belle / Pirates
Destination, dates, occasion, etc: December 25th-30th (Christmas)
Specific requests

No problem. I shall have it for you by tomorrow or the next :goodvibes

Thanks so much!!! This is going to be fantastic for our door or our windows!!! :banana:

You're welcome! Enjoy :goodvibes

Please PM me with your email address for the full-sized file. Enjoy!

Image size: 8.5 x 11 inches

RequestKywymommy13.png

Love your work :goodvibes

Name of DISign : Luggage tags
Name(s) to be included: Jessie, Monica, Kyle, Rebecca
Character(s):
Jessie - Sorcerer Mickey (if you have)
Monica - Minnie
Kyle - Star Wars (if you have)
Rebecca - Princess
Destination, dates, occasion, etc: Disney Magic October 15 - 22, 2011
Specific requests: If you could leave the phone # section blank, that would be great. We just relocated and will possibly be changing our cell phone numbers. Could you just put something like "if lost, please call" and then leave room for us to write it in? Thanks :goodvibes

These are great...we love them!

Ok, I have to ask, though, without sounding too lame...how do you save these properly to print them out? Any special tricks, fomat, etc.?

Totally new at this and don't want to mess it up :rolleyes1

Thank you :goodvibes

These are great...we love them!

Ok, I have to ask, though, without sounding too lame...how do you save these properly to print them out? Any special tricks, fomat, etc.?

Totally new at this and don't want to mess it up :rolleyes1

Thank you :goodvibes

Awesome, glad you like them :goodvibes

I have some tips at the bottom of my OP, but here is a more step-by-step list of how to save and print:

- Right-click the image and select "save as" (if you're using a PC, if you're using a Mac ... not sure how you would do this as I'm a PC, LOL)
- Save the image to a folder on your computer you can easily find. The file should save as a ".png" file, which is a high-res image file.
- Open Microsoft Word and open a new document.
- If you're using MS Word 2010, click the "insert" tab and then click the "picture" icon.
- Find your image from the folder you saved it to and click open.
- The image should pop at full-size, and using Word you can re-size it if necessary. I recommend fitting as many of the images as you can on one page to maximize paper use.
- For luggage tags, I would recommend printing on to printer-friendly cardstock, then laminating with the Scotch self-adhesive laminating sheets (more info on my OP). Set your printer settings to the highest DPI.

Hey Orca! I really do love your work, it's imaginative and humorous! I wanted to talk to you about disigning a couple of things...I LOVED your Doctor Who meets Disney disign...it was awesome! I am a HUGE Doctor Who fan as well as a Disney fan so that was perfect! I wanted to see what you would think about a couple of disigns that I thought MIGHT work...

Put Belle peeking into the Tardis or standing there with the door open and saying something funny like "You want me to go WHERE with you??" or "It really IS bigger on the inside!"...or something equally as funny...I'm not terribly creative as you can see...lol:confused3

Have a bunch of the Disney characters with their heads poking out of the Tardis and Cinderella Castle in the background with the words "Where the characters REALLY came from!" or something else funny...

I really want to put these on tshirts on a full size transfer...and possibly make room signs or magnets..not sure how to make a magnet but I will find out :) I love all the Doctor Who shirts on riptapparel and teefury but they are never in a big enough size for me :( So I want to make my own! LOL...Hope all of that makes sense!

Thanks so much for your help! I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Samantha

Just wanted to let you know I'm working on it :goodvibes I have 2 of the new DISigns done.

HI there....excited to have you disigning!!

Can I get this one - Anniversary Graphic
http://s281.photobucket.com/albums/...Signs/?action=view&current=NBCAnniversary.png

with Michelle and Derek

I was also curious if you have DLR Magent for Disneyworld..or just disneyland....

Thanks.

Please let me know when you've picked it up. Enjoy! :goodvibes As for the "DLR Magnet," unfortunately there is no such sign of its kind at WDW so no WDW version as of yet. I might be able to DISign something similar using the WDW gate sign, but it won't look as "realistic" as the marquee sign that had been at DLR. Let me know if you're interested and I'll see what I can do.

File size: 4.611 x 5.347 inches
Link to full-size: http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk220/orca_gallery/DISigns/Requests/RequestBgsnmky1.png

RequestBgsnmky1.png

Hey Orca! I really do love your work, it's imaginative and humorous! I wanted to talk to you about disigning a couple of things...I LOVED your Doctor Who meets Disney disign...it was awesome! I am a HUGE Doctor Who fan as well as a Disney fan so that was perfect! I wanted to see what you would think about a couple of disigns that I thought MIGHT work...

Put Belle peeking into the Tardis or standing there with the door open and saying something funny like "You want me to go WHERE with you??" or "It really IS bigger on the inside!"...or something equally as funny...I'm not terribly creative as you can see...lol:confused3

Have a bunch of the Disney characters with their heads poking out of the Tardis and Cinderella Castle in the background with the words "Where the characters REALLY came from!" or something else funny...

I really want to put these on tshirts on a full size transfer...and possibly make room signs or magnets..not sure how to make a magnet but I will find out :) I love all the Doctor Who shirts on riptapparel and teefury but they are never in a big enough size for me :( So I want to make my own! LOL...Hope all of that makes sense!

Oooh, I like your ideas. I accept your challenge! Give me a while to play with it a bit and get something I like. When I DISigned the version I used for my Disneyland trip, that's pretty much what I envisioned. Photoshopping characters in to the door peeking out will be trickier, but I'll see what I can do ;)

Thanks so much! I can't wait to see what you come up with! I wanted to tell you I looked at all of your Dragoncon pics too...they were awesome! I am going next year come hell or high water! :banana: I live an hour an a half south of Atlanta so there really isn't any excuse for me not to finally go! It looks like such a blast!

Oooh, I like your ideas. I accept your challenge! Give me a while to play with it a bit and get something I like. When I DISigned the version I used for my Disneyland trip, that's pretty much what I envisioned. Photoshopping characters in to the door peeking out will be trickier, but I'll see what I can do ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter