OrcaPotter's DISigns (ON INDEFINITE HIATUS)

KH Group Magnet
The Evans Family Do Disney World
The ones in the Picture
Can you make another of the same picture, but with The Evans Family board the Dream and have the dates December 15th to 18th

Thank you so much!!

From one Evans Family to another. :goodvibes My maiden name is Evans :thumbsup2. Penny

Hey there, I have a few requests but I will put them in separate posts...is that right? Thanks for any that you can do, we really appreciate it!!!

Can I have a DCL Itinerary for the Disney Magic October 1st- October 8th to the western caribbean.

1.Port Canaveral, Florida — 4:00 p.m.
2. Key West, Florida 12:30 p.m. 7:30 p.m.
3. At Sea
4. Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands 7:30 a.m. 4:30 p.m.
5. Cozumel, Mexico 9:30 a.m. 6:30 p.m.
6. At Sea
7. Castaway Cay 9:30 a.m. 4:30 p.m.
8. Port Canaveral, Florida 7:30 a.m.

(or however you normally do it? =) )

Our First Family Disney Cruise
Mom, Dad, Patrick, and Lucas

any characters...would be awesome!!! Thanks so much!!!!

Name of DISign: Luggage tags

Name(s) to be included: Mom, Dad, Patrick, and Lucas

Character(s):
Mom: Mrs. Incredible
Dad: Mr. Incredible
Patrick: Dash
Lucas: Baby Jack Jack

Destination, dates, occasion, etc: DCL

Specific requests

Thanks so so much!!!

Hi sbabymama2! I just got back from my holiday weekend, so I shall set to work on your requests within the next 24 hours. Just wanted to give you a heads up that your requests are in! :goodvibes

Name of DISign: Luggage tags

Name(s) to be included: Mom, Dad, Patrick, and Lucas

Character(s):
Mom: Mrs. Incredible
Dad: Mr. Incredible
Patrick: Dash
Lucas: Baby Jack Jack

Destination, dates, occasion, etc: DCL

Specific requests

Thanks so so much!!!

Just to clarify, do you not want your mailing address/phone # on your luggage tags? I can certainly design them without it. If you do want it included, go ahead and PM it to me so it's not out for all the world to see :-)

Please let me know what you think. For the itinerary, PM me your email address so I can send you the full-size file. Enjoy!

Original size: 8.5 x 11 inches
PM for full-size file

Requestsbabymama21.png

Original size: 6 x 3.042 inches
Links to full sizes: http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk220/orca_gallery/DISigns/Requests/Requestsbabymama22.png
http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk220/orca_gallery/DISigns/Requests/Requestsbabymama23.png
http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk220/orca_gallery/DISigns/Requests/Requestsbabymama24.png
http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk220/orca_gallery/DISigns/Requests/Requestsbabymama25.png

Requestsbabymama22.png

Requestsbabymama23.png

Requestsbabymama24.png

Requestsbabymama25.png

DISign: Name Fill

Nana - Pooh and Friends

Pop-Pop - Pumba

Dada - Mickey

Mama - Minnie

Rowan - Lightning McQueen

Thank you so much!!
I will probably ask for a luggage tag design, too whenever we decide what days we're actually going :)

Oh my goodness, Thanks so very much...my little guys will be thrilled to pieces...We really appreciate it!

Good Morning,

I am trying to get a design for 20 cheerleaders going to competition in Feb 2012 to WDW. I would love to have a Tink cheerleader, but if that is not feasible, I like your Minnie
MagnetEdugators2011.png
The school colors are kelly green and white. The cheer top has a cross on the front (Catholic school) and they are the 'Cavs', short for Cavaliers.

If you could please help me with Tink or Minnie, I could add names or Mickey heads to the shirt , I think.
Thank you for your consideration,
Sherry

Hi there! Can I get itinerary letters for all 4 DW parks with the name Skolaski for dates 9-17-9/25 Thanks.

How exciting to see new blood along with all the other awesome designers. I would like the WDW Itinerary with the name Mia, Casanna, Leah and Gummy.
The dates are: August 5-August 10, 2012.
Thank you so much and welcome to this board:)

DISign: Name Fill

Nana - Pooh and Friends

Pop-Pop - Pumba

Dada - Mickey

Mama - Minnie

Rowan - Lightning McQueen

Thank you so much!!
I will probably ask for a luggage tag design, too whenever we decide what days we're actually going :)

I'm about halfway through your request. Just giving you an update :goodvibes I make the namefills pretty large. If you want them in their original size, PM me your email address so I can send the full sizes directly to you when I'm finished.

Oh my goodness, Thanks so very much...my little guys will be thrilled to pieces...We really appreciate it!

You're welcome! I'm sending the full-size itinerary to you tonight.

Good Morning,

I am trying to get a design for 20 cheerleaders going to competition in Feb 2012 to WDW. I would love to have a Tink cheerleader, but if that is not feasible, I like your Minnie. The school colors are kelly green and white. The cheer top has a cross on the front (Catholic school) and they are the 'Cavs', short for Cavaliers.

If you could please help me with Tink or Minnie, I could add names or Mickey heads to the shirt , I think.
Thank you for your consideration,
Sherry

I'll see if I can find a Tink cheerleader I can easily alter. The Minnie was a coloring book scan, so it's easy to switch the colors out. I'll see what I can whip up--it may take me a few days at most, but I shall have it done as soon as I can.

Hi there! Can I get itinerary letters for all 4 DW parks with the name Skolaski for dates 9-17-9/25 Thanks.

The WDW itinerary page has a handy section to write in which park you're attending for the day, unless you want the background image changed. If you wouldn't mind, please use the request format outlined on my OP on page 1. It makes it easier for me to design your request exactly how you wish. :goodvibes Thanks! And I shall get right on it.

How exciting to see new blood along with all the other awesome designers. I would like the WDW Itinerary with the name Mia, Casanna, Leah and Gummy.
The dates are: August 5-August 10, 2012.
Thank you so much and welcome to this board:)

Thank you! I shall get on it.

Hi Kimberly!

I love your work! I was reading your trip report and saw the picture of all the magnets you made. They're great!

My DD27 and I just made plans last week to meet in Disneyland on September 23 thru the 28th. She lives in Washington and I'm in Wisconsin. She was last at Disneyland when she was 7 so doesn't remember much. I was last there 7-8 years ago briefly while attending a conference. So, we're really looking forward to going back and I want to surprise her with some Disney magnets to commemerate our trip.

In your picture, I really like the Disneyland name tag magnets. Would you be able to create 2 for me?

Cindy
September 23 - 28, 2011

Kristen
September 23 - 28, 2011

Also, could I get one of the Disneyland sign welcoming us?

If you have anything that would work for a first trip in a long time that would be great too.

Thanks soooo much for your time and effort! :worship:

Cindy

Here we go:

For jstough407:
I tried to find a suitable Tink image to alter, but couldn't find any that would work nor looked good enough for my thinking. Let me know if this will work for you. The background is transparent, as I take it you intend to turn these into shirts or something. I left enough space under the text in the file to add names--you can do this easily using MS Word. Otherwise, trim to your needs.

Also, please PM me your email address for the full-size file.

Image size: 18.167 x 24.528 inches

Requestjstough407.png

For Pixxi:

As I have not heard back from you, I did no alterations other than add your name and date. I assume it's for 2011, if not, let me know. If you wish to have versions featuring images other than the castle as the background, let me know as well.

Please PM me your email address for the full-size file.

Image size: 8.5 x 11 inches

RequestPixxie.png

For Noahdove:

Please let me know what you think. Please PM me your email address for the full-size file as well.

Image size: 8.5 x 11 inches

RequestNoahdove.png

For DumboCollector:

The name tag designs are not my own. I found them via another DISigner who did not appear to be making them anymore. Just an FYI for anyone who might be curious. The 4th DISign I did for you is a button design. It could easily be a magnet, too. Let me know what you think.

For the Welcome Sign DISign, please PM me your email address for the full-size file.

Image size: 6.667 x 5.139 inches square
Link to full-size file: http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk220/orca_gallery/DISigns/Requests/RequestDumboCollector1.png
http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk220/orca_gallery/DISigns/Requests/RequestDumboCollector2.png

RequestDumboCollector1.png

RequestDumboCollector2.png

Image size: 14.181 x 10.306 inches

RequestDumboCollector3.png

Image size: 6.139 x 5.917 inches square
Link to full-size image: http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk220/orca_gallery/DISigns/Requests/RequestDumboCollector4.png

RequestDumboCollector4.png

Thank, that is exactly what I wanted. I was working so I wasn't able to follow up until today, but you got it right! Thanks again.

Thank you thank you...no resizing needed:) I already ran one off to be sure...You are awesome:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter