Orbitz Promo Code?

Has anyone seen anything over 15% in the past? Just wondering what their "best" deals have been. I've seen 10% and 15% since I've been watching Orbitz, but I only started watching recently. I've seen 25% on cheaptickets, but their latest 20% off code didn't apply to the Disney rooms.

Definitely sign up for their emails. I had a surprise the other day - they sent me an email with $50 in orbucks for free! I was able to use the 15% off code and the free orbucks. I only had 2 days to use it though, but that was fine.

FYI...Orbitz has the Disney hotels listed on their site with the fall RO discounts. I was able to add the Orbitz promo code GETHAPPY to my reservation to get an extra 15% discount.

So, my 10 night reservation (Sept 1-11) at POP, was $936 through Disney with the 20% off RO discount, but through Orbitz, my total was only $819.52...plus I clicked through swagbucks to earn some money back on my purchase. :cool1:

Hopefully someone else will be able to benefit from this as well!

Last night the "BEHAPPY" code had a 26% discount on POR. Not sure if it's still available today, but as of 7PM last night, it was still showing the same discount.

For those of you booking through Orbitz, have any of you actually completed your stay? I just found out about the GETHAPPY discount through mousesavers.com but I've never booked this way. We are staying 4 nts at WL using the 30% room only discount. We would prefer YC but just didn't want to spend more. Now I can get YC for less than WL.
We would save more than $40/night by booking YC through Orbitz vs booking directly through Disney. I'm just worried that I won't have online access to our reservation through MDE.

Did anyone have any issues with that? Can you enter the Orbitz confirmation # into MDE?

For those of you booking through Orbitz, have any of you actually completed your stay? I just found out about the GETHAPPY discount through mousesavers.com but I've never booked this way. We are staying 4 nts at WL using the 30% room only discount. We would prefer YC but just didn't want to spend more. Now I can get YC for less than WL.
We would save more than $40/night by booking YC through Orbitz vs booking directly through Disney. I'm just worried that I won't have online access to our reservation through MDE.

Did anyone have any issues with that? Can you enter the Orbitz confirmation # into MDE?

You'll be fine i booked through cheap tickets (same company) for out stay next week, and thus far its been great, linked right away and we got our magic bands and everything is linked and good to go! :thumbsup2 Our only problem is that Disney "married" DBF and I, so under all the paperwork I have his last name :rotfl2:

You'll be fine i booked through cheap tickets (same company) for out stay next week, and thus far its been great, linked right away and we got our magic bands and everything is linked and good to go! :thumbsup2 Our only problem is that Disney "married" DBF and I, so under all the paperwork I have his last name :rotfl2:

Oh my! Hopefully you don't have flights booked that way.

Thanks! I think I'm gonna go for it! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!