Orangetiggs planning journal/Trip Report - New Updates p48!!

the second neckalce has a matching tiara as well and also bracelet so its just a matter of which set i like best i think.

the suits are from
http://www.formallyyours.co.uk/index.html

They do everything over the web and they will send you out samples of the material, they dont have the greatest of choice but they are the cheapest I have found, we were looking at a shop locally that wanted £300 per suit!! there is no way I'm paying that much we need 5 of them!! I just called this company and said we would need them for three weeks and he said that would not be a problem

I have seen bridesmaids dress from kanacca.com they are $99 each but I dont know how the quality is!! The dress I love from my girls is from dessy but the are £150 each, I dont mind spending the money but its alot for one day. They are going to be silver with pink sashs, but on that kanacca website there is a lovely dress that has the same bow and ribbon that i have around my waits on my dress so i might look at them to tie it all in.

We are not too sure about my DF suit either weather to rent it here and fly it over or rent it in orlando, we have 2 best men and 2 dads and my DF in suits, so any ideas would be great. I have found a website that rents for 3 weeks for £80 per suit which is great and so cheap but i dont know if we can get a better deal in orlando
That is such a good deal - you'll save loads and have the peace of mind that they the right fit etc before you go.

I make wedding stationery as my business so i will desgin something nearer the time, I did disney engagement invites and also I did a disney newsletter that I sent to see how many people would be interested in joining us.
Any chance of a look? pretty please!

the second neckalce has a matching tiara as well and also bracelet so its just a matter of which set i like best i think.
I prefer the 2nd, but it's your choice at the end of the day.

I didnt take any pics of the invites I did and they are not on my website but if you pm me your email address I will send you my newsletter

shoes.jpg

I LOVE these shoes but the are £165 which is around $300!!
Adorable shoes! Honestly...the shoes I found for my wedding were about the same price...but when you find the perfect thing...:cutie: Who is the designer? Or what brand are they?
I think I'll vote for the first necklace because it's the most unique! :) It almost looks like it's made of paper.

Adorable shoes! Honestly...the shoes I found for my wedding were about the same price...but when you find the perfect thing...:cutie: Who is the designer? Or what brand are they?
I think I'll vote for the first necklace because it's the most unique! :) It almost looks like it's made of paper.

The shoes are by diane hassell, i loved them becasue they are flat and I'm not very good with heels, I can also wear them again with jeans of something. I may get these as they are so nice.

I thought that about the 1st necklace and I got a sample of the leather and pearls and its so soft

OH just got off the phone from disney weddings and I ahve pencilled in my date and a wedding planner is calling me back withing 2/3 days!!!

I love that the background consists of a million personal photos. Very nice.

Well I'm so excited today!! I finally booked our holiday to disney and honeymoon!! We are flying out on 28th aug 08 for 14 nights at the coronado springs resort and then flying to jamaica for the alone part of our honeymoon!

We are spending two weeks at disney with family! We are hoping to gget 2nd sept for the wedding.

I also got a bag for the wedding while in spain last week, its pink and covered with sequins and is small enough just for essentials like park passes etc.

Congratulations on booking the honeymoon:thumbsup2 , it feels great to finally have it booked, like it's real or something. The time will fly by, I can't believe I am 11 weeks away, it's actually scary and exciting at the same time.

Jamaica sounds beautiful, I have always fancied a trip there. My DF compromised and gave in to the 3 night DCL to the Bahamas as I felt we would want some relaxation in the Caribbean, I mean after all it's so close;)

Out of curiosity, do you get free DDP next year?

I really like your shoes and your web-site is great so far!! Your honeymoon sounds amazing as well... :yay:

Summer- I'm booked with virgin and didnt get free dining for next year! I cant even find anywhere to get it for this year unless I book through disney USA online!!

I know I cant wait till you are married to read your trip report, I'm following your planning closely!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter