opinion please spring mattress vs memory foam

Our mattress is a spring/latex hybrid and I like it a lot. I have slept on memory foam that I liked--an old school tempurpedic that was rock hard for a while, then slowly softened. I don't think the new ones are like that, though. I bought a cheaper memory foam mattress at Costco a few years ago and HATED it. I sunk down into a soft spot that developed, and since I like to move around while I sleep, it was miserable to try to roll out of the dip.

Latex/spring hybrid. It does take some getting used to a latex mattress but we’ve had excellent sleep since getting one. Only thing is it took longer than usual during the pandemic with the supply chain issues as it was made to order. Ours took about 8 weeks to deliver.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter