Ooma, anyone?

When the process started it was no fees or taxes, then went to flat rate per year then to the monthly fee. We don't pay anything but they guarantee that for 3 yrs then they start charging you. So i guess i have a year left before they start charging me.

You mean they start charging you the full monthly fees or do you mean another charge?

Thanks,

Dawn

When the process started it was no fees or taxes, then went to flat rate per year then to the monthly fee. We don't pay anything but they guarantee that for 3 yrs then they start charging you. So i guess i have a year left before they start charging me.

I have a quick question about the monthly fees.

I see where on their website, you can add money to a prepaid account for international calls, directory assistance, etc.

Does anyone know if they would also take out the monthly taxes from this account?

Would make it nice to be able to just put $41 in there at the beginning of the year, and not have to worry about them billing me monthly for such a small amount (or taking it out of our checking acct).

Anyone know?

Thanks, :)

You mean they start charging you the full monthly fees or do you mean another charge?

Thanks,

Dawn

Just the taxes, you paid for the hardware and connection fees when you bought the unit. From what i understand the fee charged by the phone company to make the connection from the internet to the phone system during a call is a fraction of a cent per call. I am not sure why we have to pay taxes since our phone system is not based in our state but the feds are not going to lose out on a single penny if they can help it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter