OOGIE BOOGIE October Exercise Challenge

Hearty congratulations to PollyannaMom for turning Zero Orange, and to Fleur Delacour for being the first team member to turn Jack Skellington Grey!

Jack Skellington is the main character of The Nightmare Before Christmas. He is the Pumpkin King, the leader of Halloween Town, who is bored with Halloween and scaring people and becomes enamored with the fuzzy feelings of Christmas after he discovers Christmas Town. Unfortunately, his plans for the residents of Halloween Town to take over Christmas don't turn out all that well. As stated earlier, Jack's singing voice is provided by Danny Elfman. But his speaking voice is provided by Chris Sarandon (who you may remember as Prince Humperdinck in The Princess Bride).

Hearty congratulations to PollyannaMom for turning Zero Orange, and to Fleur Delacour for being the first team member to turn Jack Skellington Grey!

Jack Skellington is the main character of The Nightmare Before Christmas. He is the Pumpkin King, the leader of Halloween Town, who is bored with Halloween and scaring people and becomes enamored with the fuzzy feelings of Christmas after he discovers Christmas Town. Unfortunately, his plans for the residents of Halloween Town to take over Christmas don't turn out all that well. As stated earlier, Jack's singing voice is provided by Danny Elfman. But his speaking voice is provided by Chris Sarandon (who you may remember as Prince Humperdinck in The Princess Bride).

Hooray! I had not even done the math, so I didn't realize. Saturday is another big volunteer day, so that should push me along even more.

A few more :rainbow::rainbow: today!

Congratulations to zimzim4 for turning Sally Blue, to Saphire5742 and me, sophy1996, for turning Mayor of Halloween Town Purple, and to Twilight Sparkle for reaching Jack Skellington Grey!

No color changes for today's report, but a few team members are close to changing! Keep those active minutes coming this weekend!

Go team! :flower1::yay::cheer2::banana:

Also, if you need something to do this weekend (besides active minutes), I just saw at Barnes and Noble an entire Nightmare Before Christmas display that included special versions of Clue and Monopoly!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter