OOGIE BOOGIE October Exercise Challenge

Your avatar is perfect for October (and looks a lot like our Max). My DH loves black cats.

Thanks! Martin is my baby - he follows me around the house demanding cuddles and sleeps on my shoulder at night ... I've never had a cat like this and love it!!

Oct 1 60 minutes jog/walk around the lake and another 60 walking through town drumming up auction donations for a therapeutic riding facility (really it was two hours but assume I was only really moving for half that!) and a 30 minute kick box routine last night.

150 / 1860

Congratulations to both Fleur Delacour and Zim for blowing past 10% of goal and turning Sally Blue. I, sophy1996, also reached Sally Blue.

Sally, who has a crush on Jack Skellington, is a rag doll created by Dr. Finklestein. He keeps her under lock and key, so when she wants to go out, she drugs him with deadly nightshade. Sally is voiced by Catherine O'Hara, who also voiced the Nightmare Before Christmas character Shock (of the trio of kids Lock, Shock, and Barrel).

Last edited:
Oct 2 - Another 60 minutes jog/walk around the lake, plus my gym day which consists currently of 30 minutes stair master and 20 minutes of weight machines plus a 15 minute Darebee workout for a MFP challenge.

275 / 1860

And don't forget, in case you haven't put a face to the name, Catherine O'Hara also plays the tacky artistic stepmother Delia in Beetlejuice, another Burton classic!

I'm in with a goal of 900 minutes this Oogie Boogie month!

Yesterday - 55 minutes jogging in place while volunteering at a local 5k/10k race. I figured if I was going to stand around for two hours in the rain ringing a cowbell, I may as well "run" my own 5k.
55/900 = 6%

:welcome: Tasha228, TimonTracy, Saphire5742, 2manypets and the team as a whole to Sally Blue!

Apparently it's been a big debate since Nightmare was released: is it a Halloween movie or a Christmas movie? The director, Henry Selick, offered his opinion in response to a girl's inquiry at last year's Telluride horror film festival. What do you think he said? Halloween movie or Christmas movie?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts