Onsite vs offsite stays

For me offsite is the best option and that's just me and my 8 yr old DD. I cant imagine paying for 5 people onsite if your paying for dining plan and such. We stayed onsite the first 3 visits we did and liked it but we were at pop century. I liked the buses and onsite feel but didnt like the 100 yd hike after a long day to our room or waiting for 30 mins trying to leave the parks on a bus. Last year we upgraded to AP's and the last 2 visits we stayed offsite and just drive to the parks and its so much less stress it feels like. We don't save money really because instead of paying 130 a night at pop well pay 130 a night and get a much larger and nicer room with a kitchen, we have stayed the last 2 times at Towneplace Suites at Flamingo Crossing and its literally 10 mins to anywhere pretty much in disney. We go back in 1 week for 8 nights and cant wait!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter