• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Only six months to go.

MinnesotaMouseketeers

DIS Veteran
When I first booked our Polynesian/Wonder vacation we had 541 days to go before our vaction. Nearly one and a half years, now we only have to wait HALF a year:bounce: :Pinkbounc

We'll be at the Polynesian on the 19th of August board the Wonder on the 22nd of August, who will be on the Wonder with us. As of now there are only two families (including mine) on the cruise list. I know there are more families out there, make yourself known. :wave2:

Yes, come on DISers - there has to be others besides Minnesota Mouseketeers and us walking through those ears on August 22.

The time just isn't going fast enough for me - I wanna go NOW.:hyper:

August 22nd Cruising
1st Disney Cruise 22nd August

The Hetherington family will be on the 8/22 4 night Cruise.

We will be celebrating my 50th Birthday and our Wedding Aniversary.

Travelling will be me, DW Trish 46, DD Amy 11.

Any other 11 year old girls going my daughter would like to find out before we go.earsgirl:

Any tips or advice any of you seasoned DC travellers would like to share would be appreciated!!!

Take care, looking forward to meeting some of you on the 22nd!
Phil
:
:wave2: ::MickeyMo :wave2:

Have a WONDERful time all you 8-22-04 Wonder Cruisers. We will be leaving the day before you on the 8-21-04 Magic. If any of you get in early and are staying at the Radisson, we are having a "mini DISmeet" on Friday night
8-20-04 around the Radisson Pool, feel free to join us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter