Only 1 refill of bread allowed at Sebastain's now

NOLA_Tink

Jambo, y'all!
Ate at Sebastian's last night. My family of 4 was immediately given a basket of exactly 4 rolls. We ate them and asked for another. When the 2nd basket of rolls came, my very young daughter accidently dropped her roll, so I asked for more. I was told "no." Our server said that the restaurant has a new policy where you are only allowed to get 1 refill on your bread basket.
*Posting so others won't be as surprised as we were.

This happened to me as well earlier in the month. Party of 2, and they brought out 2 rolls. They're a favorite part of the meal so we asked for seconds. When one fell, we asked for a replacement and our waitress told us she had to get "manager approval" for another plate of rolls. Manager approval? For rolls???

This happened to me as well earlier in the month. Party of 2, and they brought out 2 rolls. They're a favorite part of the meal so we asked for seconds. When one fell, we asked for a replacement and our waitress told us she had to get "manager approval" for another plate of rolls. Manager approval? For rolls???
that is totally ridiculous

Same! They didn't bring out my 4-yr-old's macaroni or my plant-based meal until almost 20 minutes after they brought my husband and son's food. Sometimes in restaurants, she only eats bread, so I was nervous she might not touch anything else. My littlest was so hungry and my husband was very frustrated that he was paying $17 for a preschooler that couldn't get a 2nd roll.

Yes this is horrible but honestly, y'all think Chapek made this policy? Or even had a thought about it? You don't think that maybe it was 20 or so levels below him that did this?
The orders always come from the top. Did Chapek call and tell them only 2 rolls per person? No. Did him and his minions require restaurants to cut cost? Yes. You cut cost by limiting free stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter