Only 1 night what to do

CruznLexi

DIS Veteran
Hubby and I are coming to PP prior to our cruise. We land aropund 11am at LAX so I guess we could get there by noon or close to it. What should we do? We will come Sept 27. Should we hang out by the pool, DTD or go to one of the parks? What about for diner?
Lexi:beach:

I couldn't be that close and not go to the park - but I am a disney nut!!!

I'd vote for a park too! But first, I would check to see when the parks close on that day...if they are closing early you may want to just opt for DTD. You'll still have a fun day and a great choice of restaurants. We always have at least one meal at Storyteller's in GCH. Another must do for us is ESPNZone for playing and eating :thumbsup2

Hi Lexi ...

If your plane lands at 11:00 AM, you probably will not get to the hotel before 1:30. Generally, Disneyland is open until 8 PM on weekdays at the end of September (Ca Adventure until 6 PM).

That would give you about 6 hours at Disneyland. It should be pretty empty so six hours may be enough time ... if you do, call a few weeks befor and make a reservation at the Blue Bayou. The food is descent, but the setting is pure Disney.

Let me know if you decide against the park ... I can provide other suggestions around the Anaheim area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter