Online Check-in

I do on line check in but still go to the desk. I usually get there early morning around 9am. I always put I’d rather have the room early than my other requests. I’ve never gotten a text before I get to the hotel so I check at the desk. I can see where the room is and if I’m not happy with the location I can ask if anything else is available. They are always willing to work with you.
Where do you "put" that you rather have the room early than room request you made? Is there a place you note this?

If you have a certain room or building request, you should skip that part with the online check-in and call to add it to your reservation. The online room request is very generic and it also overrides your call in request.
So when you early check in online, they also ask for a room request? What if I already had one noted on my reservation?

stealing this thread for a quick question. I arrive at Boardwalk Villa on FEb 11th. Can I online check in now? doing that few days in advance will increase my chances or getting a room ready earlier or not?

I know this is after the fact, but for future reference...

4 days might even be too short. They begin looking at assigning rooms 7-10 days out. If you've checked in before and indicated early arrival and that is most important, there's a chance they could assign you to a room that will be empty the night prior to facilitate the early check-in.

Where do you "put" that you rather have the room early than room request you made? Is there a place you note this?

So when you early check in online, they also ask for a room request? What if I already had one noted on my reservation?

You'd note it in the Room Request section. If you'd made another request (I think you're the one who had a "fairly specific room request" in another thread) you'd leave the rest of the request blank and just check that box.

But note that checking that "I would rather have my room ready early" will 100% override your other requests no matter how they were made.

So you'll need to decide which is more important - possibly getting your "fairly specific room request" or possibly getting the room early.

You'd note it in the Room Request section. If you'd made another request (I think you're the one who had a "fairly specific room request" in another thread) you'd leave the rest of the request blank and just check that box.

But note that checking that "I would rather have my room ready early" will 100% override your other requests no matter how they were made.

So you'll need to decide which is more important - possibly getting your "fairly specific room request" or possibly getting the room early.
Thank you for your input!! Will not ask to get in early!

Seems like I remember from another time that we were going that someone said that early check in takes away the option of paying for your room with gift cards. Has that changed?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter