Online Check in requests at SSR

DSMama

Earning My Ears
Hello! We are staying in a 1bd villa at Disney's Saratoga Springs this month. During online check in it asks if I have any room requests. There are 5 of us, 3 kids being a 14 y/o boy, 11 y/o boy and 2 y/o girl. We have a car. Would you recommend any certain room request? Honestly, the best thing would be a larger room:), but other than that I can't think of anything. I just feel like I should put something on the request. We will likely drive to the parks.

We will be taking the bus into the parks and also not sure if there is something we should request, but we are two adults, so thinking near Grandstand, so we are the first bus stop going to the parks to avoid having to stand on the bus.

I rarely make room request because the room location isn't that important to me. That said, if there is anything you want to avoid ( as an example, you don't want to hear the boat horns, I'd request Away from Waterway ) that would be my priority.

Are you in a Preferred view or Standard view? For preferred view, I like Congress Park. It's closest to Disney Springs.

Have a great trip!

We will be taking the bus into the parks and also not sure if there is something we should request, but we are two adults, so thinking near Grandstand, so we are the first bus stop going to the parks to avoid having to stand on the bus.

We will have a stroller and a toddler, so I would rather drive than have to deal with that!

We are in a standard. Where are the preferred generally located?
The Preferred rooms are in Congress Park and the Springs. The other 3 sections make up the Standard category. I would take a look at a map of the resort and see where each of the sections is and then decide which section will be best for you based on what you want to be closest to.

Where did you end up staying and did you like the area? I have thought about staying at Saratoga Springs some time in the future.

We ended up staying in the Paddock area. We were one building away from the Paddock pool area, bus stop. We went to both pools, the main pool is not a bad walk from there, either. We ate breakfast at the Paddock pool which was pretty good. We never used the bus, but the stop was close, not sure where it falls as far as pick up/drop off. We did not utilize the restaurant. We did walk back from Disney Springs one night and that was kind of a hike. If you have a car, and are planning to drive to parks, or Disney Springs, the Paddock was great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter