Online check-in issues?

winnieofpooh

DIS Veteran
I'm trying to check in online to put in some basic requests and add a celebration note. But every time I try to do it, the page either says "Sorry, try again later" or "Online check-in is not available at this time." Anyone else having this issue? I've tried two different browsers, cleared my cookies, and the app and all of them are giving me an error.

I don't think you can add requests through online check in. You need to call and have them added.

Ugh, really? The person I chatted with online said I could. I guess I'll have to suck it up and call :eek:
Before you waste your time by calling, I'd wait a bit and see if the site comes back up and works correctly (doubtful, but it could happen :rolleyes: ). If it doesn't or you can't find where to input the information, unfortunately, you'll have to call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter