onions

I like onion rings from Burger King and those small kind you can get at restaurants.

I don't like huge ones.

I don't like plain onions though.

I love onions.
On sandwhiches [or whatever they're on] or alone.

Mmm onions are ok, I mean not raw but like in a salad or ONION RINGS! I prefer garlic. :upsidedow

I like them on cheeseburgers, deep fried, or sizzling in a pan on the stove...I love that smell! My mouth is watering just thinking about it!!

I love onions. Well, not raw because they're too crunchy and the flavor is way too strong, but when they're sauteed or when they're cooked, the flavor is awesome.

Not raw and plain, ew. But blooming onions (Texas Tunion at LongHorn's better though) and Funyun chips are yummy :goodvibes

Garlic isn't really comparable to onions. But if you choose to compare them, that's fine. :]

Garlic is sorta comparable with onions. They look the same. They both make your breath smell. They taste a bit the same (not plain I mean, but mixed into things). I think they might be in the same family? But I'm just making an educated guess there :confused:

Garlic is sorta comparable with onions. They look the same. They both make your breath smell. They taste a bit the same (not plain I mean, but mixed into things). I think they might be in the same family? But I'm just making an educated guess there :confused:
For one, they don't really look the same. If you have a refined pallette, they taste very different.

Not that I'm saying I have a refined pallete...I mean... I ate Burger King for dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter