one way to Universal?

iluvepcot

Mouseketeer
Hi,

The sticky addresses RT WDW to Universal, I don't see any information on one way trips.

We are transferring to Universal and checking out of wdw to check into RPR. What would be the best way to go for 4 people.

Mears: one way service cost?

Rental Car: If so, are there rental car agencies at both wdw and universal so I can return the car the same day without parking fees?

Any other suggestions? I don't think using public transportation is a good use of time. We could consider a car service, maybe they bundle services for wdw to universal and then universal to the airport. We will also need transportation to MCO 5 days after checking into RPR.

Thanks for your help.

Anne

Any of those options are good.

The semi-scheduled Mears shuttle talked about is ONLY for resort to theme park and back. It is not designed for resort transfers.

You would have to call Mears directly to arrange a resort transfer with personalized service to load and unload your bags.

One-way rentals are possible. I just looked and there is an Alamo office at the Four Points by Sheraton Orlando, which is very near Universal (but not walkable), perhaps they have a shuttle.

A towncar might be your best option. They will pretty much meet your needs and quote you a price for whatever transportation you need.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter