one or two strollers??

I have a gate-check stroller bag, and I think you could get two umbrella strollers in one bag. It's pretty roomy. The way the airlines toss them around, though, they would probably bash into each other and maybe cause more damage than if each had its own bag. They're cheap, so it may be worth it to buy two.

From Southwest's site: Does an infant stroller or infant or child safety seat count as baggage?
One (1) infant stroller and one (1) infant or child safety seat may be checked in substitution of a free piece of checked baggage for each fare-paying passenger at no charge on a one-for-one basis. If the stroller or infant carrier exceeds the size limitations for carryon items, the Customer Service Agent will “gate-check” the item (at no additional charge) to your final destination, and the item will be placed in the cargo hold for transportation. When you reach your destination the item will be returned to you at the arrival gate.

I've only got one kidlet so far, but if I had two I'd bring two umbrella strollers instead of one double or one sit & stand. Like other PPs have said, the umbrellas are easy to fold up and much easier to stow on the buses, and have one parent responsible for one kid and one stroller.

okay so processing here I am pretty sure an umbrella stroller will be bigger then the carry on limitations. So then I would have to gate check both strollers and their for only be allowed 4 checked bags instead of 6. If so then I will probably need to ship the diapers and baby food.

The way I understand that, is if you check the stroller it will count as a piece of luggage. If you gate check it, it won't count against you.

It depends what airline you are flying. This is true of SW but not for Delta. Each airline is different.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter