One Night...looking for cheap!!

KRWong

DIS Veteran
Hi! This is my first post to this forum, I've read about looking on Priceline, but we will only need one night's stay. We cancelled our plane reservations and are taking the auto train down a day earlier. So we will need to stay somewhere on a Saturday night in early December, until we can check into our WDW resort on Sunday. Any suggestions? Doesn't need to be that close to WDW. Thanks in advance!

The beginning of December is typically a slow time in Orlando. If you click the hotel discounts button on the top of this page, you can find some great deals!

Well, if you are looking for cheap and for only one night, I would do Priceline. You can book just one night thru them. Go to www.BiddingForTravel.com and see the deals other have gotten. I've used them several times and have always been pleased.

Thanks Mercy! I just might try that...friends we are traveling with are also members of AAA, so I think she's checking with them too! Thanks again!

I've seen some good deals on Hotelkingdom.com. On this board they've also got links to hotel discounts. By the way, I've used Priceline successfully 5 times and saved quite a bit of money.

Go to Priceline for a cheap hotel for a night. I've found that $25 is the magic number to find a decent hotel on I-192. Right now, Priceline is adding $5 to your bid if you bid before around 10/15.

Thanks to all who responded...I have plenty of sources now!!

LoDivaLoca, I did try them but keep getting a price of $79 or $89 online. I think I'll try to call them, because I'd love to stay there, especially for $29 a night! Thanks!

Thanks again!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter