One more down.....

Lesley

DIS Veteran
59 or so to go.... :D I weighed in this morning and I've lost another pound this week. I'm trying to focus on the fact that I lost, rather than on the fact that this is the least I've lost in one week so far (since I started Atkins on 2/1) I'm not sure if I'm starting to get near to my CCLL...I'm up to 40 grams of carbs this week....but I know I was losing weight on more carbs than that last summer, so I guess I'll continue upping my carbs until I stop losing, then step back.

I'm down a total of 17 lbs! Yippee!

Way to go Lesley! I started Atkins on 1/9 and lost 18 pounds the first 3 weeks, then it seemed to stop. Only 1/2 pound the first week of the WISH challenge and then nothing for a <b>month</b>. Finally I lost one pound week before last and two pounds the following week.

I think we get spoiled to the really fast loss the first few weeks so it's tough to take just one or two pounds at at time.

You're doing great!

Katholyn

Congratulations, Lesley! One pound is great, if I could lose one pound a week I would be a happy camper. Keep up the great work.

:bounce::wave::bounce:

Way to go Lesley!!! 17 pounds is awesome. Your are just three pounds away from your 20 pound clippie!!!! :) Keep up the great work. You'll be at your half-way mark before you know it!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter