One month dance!!!!

Claire-Bear

DIS Veteran
One month today to go for me and DBF until our 2 week vacation!!! :dance3::dance3::dance3:

We'll be doing:

:cheer2: Three days at Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios (my two fave parks, not been to either in 5 years, but especially excited about WWOHP!!) - not staying onsite but prepared to buy express pass if need be!

:cheer2: One day at Epcot and AK

:cheer2: One day at Typhoon Lagoon (probably squeeze in an extra evening at Universal)

:cheer2: One day at Kennedy Space Center

:cheer2: One morning at DTD

Plus my sister lives out there so we're spending a few days with her and the children (haven't seen her in over a year and a half)!!

Squeeeee :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

are you going to the mini dis-meet on June 26th?
i don't think we've set the time yet, but it will be at the poly...

there's a thread about it on the dis unplugged board...

several people from the UK board will be there (including moi :) )

Thanks for the dance netty!!

disneyholic, would love to but we have to reserve our weekends for seeing my sister and her family

I'm boogie-ing along with you! :cool1:
Semi selfishly because we are also flying in a month. Actually 1 month 1 day :) :woohoo:
Lets hope the ash will allow us to go but what with recent events and the news today of the increased measures I feel much happier about everything. How about you?

Yeah, I was becoming quite worried yesterday with them saying things could go on for another 2 years like this with the airports closing sporadically. I kept thinking, it only takes the airport closing for a couple of hours when we're due to fly for our holiday to be badly affected :( and with something like that, it's not like you can plan for it as it would only happen the day before you're due to go.
But I'm glad there's these new regs in place but still fingers crossed we can all fly ok!

Thanks Claire :)

I love the new dis tickers, but I'm sad my one has reset as my old one was almost at the middle of the counter! Now it seems longer away! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter