One direction appreciation thread!

DONT HAVE A HEART ATTACK!!Oh.Wait.You only had a mini one.Okay!:banana:And yes even while eating Niall Horan looks good.
tumblr_lujvfzp7nV1qhuonwo1_250_large.gif

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=52321873

Ok, this is your request. I would have posted it as a picture, but it won't let me. So there's the link. (If you have anymore just ask). No more heart attacks!
(gif didn't want to work for this post. Oh wells.)

haha i thought he meant followed as in louis followed him on twitter or something but then i remembered he said liam was the hottest.so i calmed down a bit.:-)
he is the hottest woo that boy is smoking lol

Haha I thought he meant followed as in Louis followed him on twitter or something but then I remembered he said Liam was the hottest.So I calmed down a bit.:-)

That's what I thought! I looked like this then...

tumblr_ly1p1uVCyo1qexiul.gif

I love that Niall qoute so much!And they all look amaZAYN I swear I'm drooling over some of these outfits!

Aww thank you so much! If you EVER want any done, I'd be happy to do them. My bedroom walls are COVERED with One Direction stuff (Including my ticket from this tour's concert I went to).

Aww thank you so much! If you EVER want any done, I'd be happy to do them. My bedroom walls are COVERED with One Direction stuff (Including my ticket from this tour's concert I went to).

You're totally welcome!And I am sure I will!And mine are too:rolleyes1My tickets for next year are in a picture frame.I put them in there like 5 minutes after I got them!Haha this is me when someone says they dont like one direction music or that they're not cute or cool:
tumblr_lsmng5UqxE1qebaol.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter