One direction appreciation thread!

I do it all the time to! I'm trying to teach my best friend how to do the pat the dog, screw the lightbulb. She has such a hard time with it, but for me it's pretty easy. I would upload a picture with this, but my internet is screwing up... :confused3

I tried to teach one of my friends how to do the stop the traffic let em' through but she just looks like a mad woman waving at someone weirdly.Aw no picture :sad1: I got one though!
tumblr_m6agfdLi951r03okc.gif

I tried to teach one of my friends how to do the stop the traffic let em' through but she just looks like a mad woman waving at someone weirdly.Aw no picture :sad1: I got one though!
tumblr_m6agfdLi951r03okc.gif

I'm still learning the stop the traffic, let 'em through. I'm okay at it. I'm certainly a lot better at it then my friend is at the pat the dog, screw the lightbulb. This one is a LITTLE bit harder to me... That terrible moment when you've been on the internet for hours, waiting for Niall to get on and do a twitcam, then your internet stops working... Then you start freaking out because he could do one any time when you're internet isn't working. And finally, you resort to banging your head into a wall again and again, praying that the technology gods will see me and fix the internet for me... I can't miss Niall's twitcam when ever he decides to do one!

I'm still learning the stop the traffic, let 'em through. I'm okay at it. I'm certainly a lot better at it then my friend is at the pat the dog, screw the lightbulb. This one is a LITTLE bit harder to me... That terrible moment when you've been on the internet for hours, waiting for Niall to get on and do a twitcam, then your internet stops working... Then you start freaking out because he could do one any time when you're internet isn't working. And finally, you resort to banging your head into a wall again and again, praying that the technology gods will see me and fix the internet for me... I can't miss Niall's twitcam when ever he decides to do one!

At first reading this I saw this:
tumblr_m5ui4cu2XX1qevdwy.gif

Then I saw this:
tumblr_m64x4f8KMs1r9ja8i.gif

And in the end I felt like this:
tumblr_lstdpwKcZe1qaar7s.gif

Indeed, but we love them anyway. :lovestruc

Omg, yeeeeeeeees.

:rotfl2: I'll be doing the same thing! I have until July 7 of next year. They're definitely worth the wait, though. :thumbsup2

Haha yes we do!And omg they are TOTALLY worth the wait.I mean just look at them they sing,dance and are absolute hotties!
tumblr_m30l2mhCIl1qgfodm.gif

At first reading this I saw this:
tumblr_m5ui4cu2XX1qevdwy.gif

Then I saw this:
tumblr_m64x4f8KMs1r9ja8i.gif

And in the end I felt like this:
tumblr_lstdpwKcZe1qaar7s.gif

It's such a depressing moment! If my brothers were home they could fix it:sad2: But it will be a while before they get home...

Darn.Would cute gifs of Niall make you alil bit happier?
tumblr_m4hboitNEO1rwfuqzo5_250.gif

tumblr_ltfaftjuVs1qh787go4_250.gif

tumblr_m6521xY2F81rw6juao1_400.gif

Wow... It's surprising. At first I didn't think that would actually help, but seeing them put me in such a great mood. Thank you! (And you're welcome to post any more ;) ):hug:

Wow... It's surprising. At first I didn't think that would actually help, but seeing them put me in such a great mood. Thank you! (And you're welcome to post any more ;) ):hug:

Haha Your welcome!Niall can make anyone happier and I definitly will!
tumblr_m4hb9cMzMk1roocvn.gif

Haha Your welcome!Niall can make anyone happier and I definitly will!
tumblr_m4hb9cMzMk1roocvn.gif

Aww Nialler! Loving this SO much! So who's your favorite 1D boy? (Obviously we both love them all sooo much, but we can have favorites).

Aww Nialler! Loving this SO much! So who's your favorite 1D boy? (Obviously we both love them all sooo much, but we can have favorites).

Haha yeah I love all the boys but Niall and Harry are my favorites.I cant decide between the two so I just say they are both my favorite!:love:
tumblr_lvbpi9Wl3l1r4wk0eo1_500.gif

tumblr_lunr3wXENL1qij5jao1_500.gif

Niall gif for you

Haha yeah I love all the boys but Niall and Harry are my favorites.I cant decide between the two so I just say they are both my favorite!:love:
tumblr_lvbpi9Wl3l1r4wk0eo1_500.gif

tumblr_lunr3wXENL1qij5jao1_500.gif

Niall gif for you

Cool! Harry's my second fav. I really love them all equally though... So, my internet is working again! Photobucket is driving me crazy though! So still no gifs... but... maybe later or tomorrow it will work again. At least now if Niall does a twit cam I can watch it. Thank goodness!!!:upsidedow

Cool! Harry's my second fav. I really love them all equally though... So, my internet is working again! Photobucket is driving me crazy though! So still no gifs... but... maybe later or tomorrow it will work again. At least now if Niall does a twit cam I can watch it. Thank goodness!!!:upsidedow

I know how can you not love them all!?And yay for the working internet!But boo for no gifs!:scared1:But yay again for the maybe twitcam!SO MANY EMOTIONS IN THIS POST!
tumblr_m4hb8borO31roocvn.gif

Okay, so I am not a huge fan but I do like their music. They are a good group and I admit that as a guy.

Okay, so I am not a huge fan but I do like their music. They are a good group and I admit that as a guy.

That's great!! It takes a lot of courage for a guy to admit something like that! You just made my day... :)

I know how can you not love them all!?And yay for the working internet!But boo for no gifs!:scared1:But yay again for the maybe twitcam!SO MANY EMOTIONS IN THIS POST!
tumblr_m4hb8borO31roocvn.gif

Internet is working good again... Well not good, but well enough. And here's to gifs.
ahilarry.gif

Hazza's smile is one of the cutest things ever...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter