One Day Rental Logistics

The House of Mouse

Mouseketeer
We are thinking of doing a one day rental (Alamo) from the airport. We arrive Saturday afternoon and thought we might go shopping (grocery and outlet mall) before we check in at Pop Century. My question is: Can we return our car to the CCC early Sunday morning and then continue on to MK for EMH? Are there shuttles that will take you to the MK Sunday AM, or back to Pop if we return it Saturday evening?

DH is not home so I cant ask him but I think the earliest pick up was like &;30 am and you had to have the car back before 7 or something like that. You can also use the swan and dolphin car rental place too. I dont know what their hours are but I know if you want to take advantage of the courtesy shuttlle you have to call ahead and reserve etc.

We are doing the one day rental. Picking up at noon at MCO on a Thursday and dropping off at noon on a Friday at the CCC. Staying at Pop for 2 nights. Only need the cars to get us from mco to the resort and then will use WDW transportation on Friday. Have the Hummerzine take us to the port on Saturday.

CANT WAIT:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :hyper:

I have read on the Pop thread that there is a shuttle that you can get from the CCC that will drop you at the TTC.

What is the CCC?- What rental co. can I use to rent car at airport and return at/near WDW? If returning car at WDW will they shuttle us back to our hotel?

It is the Car Care Centre. Both Alamo and National have counters here. I've never used these service myself, but have looking into it. Apparently Alamo has a surcharge for returning to a different location, but National doesn't. Sounds like you need to book a shuttle to pick you up from your hotel if you are renting from there, and they will also shuttle you if you drop off ther.

CCC= Care care center at wdw
We are renting with Alamo. We have three cars between 13 people so we plan on only having the drivers return the cars while the other wait at POP. There is a shuttle at the ccc that will take you to the TTC but we are hoping there is also a shuttle that might take us back to POP.

When we returned our national rental to the CCC, the shuttle driver asked us where we would like to be dropped off. so it sounds as if they'll take you to any park or resort. We got dropped off at the ttc so we could ride the monorail.

Check out the Swan/Dolphin desk if you are using National... not sure of their hours, but if it is open then you could drop off and hop the bus to the MK for early opening. We have dropped there and been at the parks in just a few minutes.

Orlando -walt Disney Dolphin Resort
ORLR13
1500 Epcot Resort Blvd
Orlando, FL 32830
US
Tel: (407)934-4930
Fax: (407)934-4366

Hours of operation:
Sun-Sat:08:00 AM-04:00 PM

-----------------------------------------------------

Orlando- Walt Disney Car Care Cntr.
ORLR02
1000 Car Care Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
US
Tel: (407)824-3470
Fax: (407)824-8230

Hours of operation:
Sun:06:00 AM-06:00 PM
Mon-Fri:06:00 AM-08:00 PM
Sat:06:00 AM-06:00 PM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter