one day...in two weeks!

mrsgoose8

Mouseketeer
Help! Best way to get tickets for my daughter (10) and myself? straight from disney or is there something similar to undercover tourist out there?

We are planning on taking the RER A from Paris both ways , any tips to make the most of our day?

Should we aim to do both parks? --info on both of us: we have been do WDW lots (next visit in 2/2020), love roller coasters, want to see the top differences and special things in DLP- what are your must sees in your opinion? Thx!

There is the website picniq to get a slight discount, but we don't have UT here, so buying directly from Disney is what most people do. I would advise to buy the tickets online. If you go during the week crowds should be fine in 2 weeks.

Be there before opening hours, usually people are let in from 9:30.
Have a plan, make a list of your must dos and nice to dos. If you are a rollercoaster lover, I would skip the Studios at the moment, as there are only 3 interesting rides then . If you do go your best strategy would be is get in single rider for Crush, get FP for Tower of Terror, single rider Ratatouille, and then ride Tower of Terror. Go over to Disneyland Park, get a FP for Big Thunder Mountain, ride Phantom Manor, ride Pirates, get lunch, ride Big Thunder Mountain. Cross over to the other side, get a FP for Peter Pan on your way to Space Mountain.

That's where I would start.

Go with the flow, enjoy the Halloween season :)

Last edited:
We're going to be on the parks on the 16th, 17th and 18th of October. We're anticipating short queues most of our trip with it being midweek and in school term time. Plenty of time to get everything in.

You can definitely do both parks though in one day when it's quiet. Obviously you'll have to skip quite a few experiences and attractions but you can do all the major rides once if you plan well. Karin's advice above looks spot on to me.

Have fun.

thanks for the replies! do you think i should buy the fast pass option??
You could if you have the money. It would save you running around and guarantees you to get a lot done and it includes all coasters but Crush Coaster. According to the website Phantom Manor replaces Rock 'n Roller Coaster during the re-theming. Indiana Jones is closed for 2 months and doesn't have a replacement.

On the other hand, it's a lot of money on top of a one day ticket.
On the other hand, if it's a once in a life time visit...

Just have a good look between the different options, and decide if you would go for all rides once or unlimited times.
Either way, if you decide to go for it, also buy it online in advance as they do sell out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter