One day in November questions

Hopeybear1207

Earning My Ears
My boyfriend and I are in Paris and are planning on one day for Disney. I've started the planning to make sure that we can make the most of our time. We are planning either the 11th or 12th...a few questions

Is it worth it to go to Studios with Crush and RnR closed?
It looks like Studios closes at 1800 and DLP at 1900...will we have enough time to do most things?
How busy is it typically at this time?
How should we plan on dressing...multiple layers?
I want to utilize photopass as much as possible because otherwise, we never have any pictures together. What is the best way to do this?

Is it worth it to go to Studios with Crush and RnR closed?

I think so! It depends what attractions interest you more though. Check the attraction board for waiting times when you arrive (It's in front of Tower of Terror). If busy....I'd probably grab a fast track ticket for Tower of Terror (just to the right of the attraction), and whilst waiting, do Ratatoullie via the single rider line and see the Mickey and the Magician show?

It looks like Studios closes at 1800 and DLP at 1900...will we have enough time to do most things?

Yes, you should have.

How busy is it typically at this time?

It shouldn't be too busy mid-Novemember, particularly on a Monday/Tuesday (relative to the weekend).

How should we plan on dressing...multiple layers?

It'll probably be quite mild, but could be wet/windy/colder. Hard to tell until nearer to the date!

I want to utilize photopass as much as possible because otherwise, we never have any pictures together. What is the best way to do this?

Sorry, haven't used this facility before...

Have a fantastic time!

For the Studios I would check the list of rides and shows and what interests you. Mickey and the Magician is a great show, but if you are not a show person or only want to focus on rides because you have 1 day. I think I would skip it.

For Photopass, they have been testing this summer and more Photopass photographers have been out, 1 at the beginning of Main Street and in Adventureland, both at midday.
I do hope this test will be continued after the summer and increased.
If not, do not be scared to ask CMs or other guests to take your picture. Even if you do not speak French or English, just pointing at your camera or phone will get the message across.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!