On This Disney Day In May - May 2023 Exercise Challenge

90 final minutes - 2 x 3 mile runs

2360/2200

Thanks for a fantastic month, @PollyannaMom! I am waiting to hear if our barn has an outbreak of equine strangles. If it does not, I can take June though it will be very basic since I'm lacking creativity at the moment. If we do have strangles, I won't have time to think about anything else for about 2 weeks and will have to pass on hosting. I hope we find out today.

ETA: We received word a couple of hours ago that we do not have an outbreak at the barn! Such a relief! I will post the June thread and link it back here asap.

Last edited:
90 final minutes - 2 x 3 mile runs

2360/2200

Thanks for a fantastic month, @PollyannaMom! I am waiting to hear if our barn has an outbreak of equine strangles. If it does not, I can take June though it will be very basic since I'm lacking creativity at the moment. If we do have strangles, I won't have time to think about anything else for about 2 weeks and will have to pass on hosting. I hope we find out today.

ETA: We received word a couple of hours ago that we do not have an outbreak at the barn! Such a relief! I will post the June thread and link it back here asap.
So glad to hear the horses are OK!!

Someone else is on the computer (where my spreadsheet is) right now, so I'll update final numbers later. Thanks for taking June!

So glad to hear the horses are OK!!

Someone else is on the computer (where my spreadsheet is) right now, so I'll update final numbers later. Thanks for taking June!

:thanks:

Equine strangles sounds horrid, so glad everything's OK.
Thanks so much! Yes, it's not a good thing for a horse to have, and just the suspicion of it shut us down for two days while we were waiting on the results. It's a reportable illness and it means immediate quarantine for the entire property. Hopefully the sick horse will be okay soon, but thank goodness what he has isn't highly contagious.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter