On-ride Pics

Great photos MommyWithDreams! The Thunder Mountain ones are my favorite! Looks like you got stuck on the ride and had to walk out. Thanks for sharing!

My DD11 and I on the Maliboomer :thumbsup2

100_3207-1.jpg

From earlier this week, me and DD2 and DD7, and my cousin's little boy.

DSC06087.jpg
[/IMG]

From Alice in Wonderland:

eck022-1.jpg

eck026.jpg

On King Arthur's Carousel:

eck007.jpg

From the wheelhouse on the Mark Twain:

eck084.jpg

eck088.jpg

eck093.jpg

Thunder Mountain

DSC08391.jpg

Small World

DSC08479.jpg

The view from the Golden Zephyr

DSC08447.jpg

Make sure to keep your hands in the cars.... Wouldn't want anyone to become hand-less....

Just wanted to say that this is an Awesome thread! Really enjoy seeing all the ride pics, as we are starting to plan our first trip to Disneyland in early 2010.

This one is Astroblasters of course. But it took us 5 times (no wait for ride) to figure out how to get the picture good! We asked the CM's outside and they just said "they couldn't tell us". But we figured out where the camera was eventually.

tamiastroblasters2.jpg

This one is Astroblasters of course. But it took us 5 times (no wait for ride) to figure out how to get the picture good! We asked the CM's outside and they just said "they couldn't tell us". But we figured out where the camera was eventually.

tamiastroblasters2.jpg

Mine never look like this. :confused3

tamiastroblasters2.jpg

Great Pic!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter