On-ride Pics

This is on Soaring, we were taking off our shoes for points! (We were Playing a game.)

S6300652.jpg

This next picture is POTC:

S6300332-1.jpg

This is me and DD2 (she wasn't a fan) and my DD7 is behind us. She LOVES this ride, but for some reason looks really scared here!! :rotfl:

IMG_0980.jpg

Cute picture :) ...I love that horse, I always try to ride that one! ::yes::

Did you know that is the Julie Andrews/Mary Poppins horse? Last year during the YOAMD one of the Dream makers told us about it. I don't know if it still has it but there was a 50 on it for 50 years and Julie Andrews did ride it when it was unveiled. :goodvibes

Did you know that is the Julie Andrews/Mary Poppins horse? Last year during the YOAMD one of the Dream makers told us about it. I don't know if it still has it but there was a 50 on it for 50 years and Julie Andrews did ride it when it was unveiled. :goodvibes

Wow...my daughter knows how to pick 'em! :goodvibes

here's some of ours from last week

IMG_0564.jpg

IMG_0485.jpg

IMG_0488.jpg

IMG_0490.jpg

IMG_0502.jpg

IMG_0503.jpg

IMG_0474.jpg

IMG_0669.jpg

IMG_0670.jpg

IMG_0673.jpg

Riding with the Captain of the Mark Twain
IMG_0711.jpg

Views from when big Thunder broke down on us...I have more pics of this I'll add to my trip report soon
IMG_0766.jpg

IMG_0800.jpg

IMG_0803.jpg

Riding in the nose of the monorail
IMG_0893.jpg

IMG_0895.jpg

Ok I just noticed the water spots and I HAVE to say something....it's NOT what you think LOL I always reach out for the water to get my son wet when going up the first hill. :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter