On demand TV coming to the Magic

Does anyone know when the Wonder is getting On-Demand? The Wonder always seems to get the short end of the stick when it comes to fleet wide enhancements.

Does anyone know when the Wonder is getting On-Demand? The Wonder always seems to get the short end of the stick when it comes to fleet wide enhancements.

She is slated for a drydock on September 2019 - maybe then?

Nope! And the selection is vast. Pretty much the entire Disney and marvel catalog that would normally be available on DVD. Plus some adult (not that kind of adult) movies and quite a few shows from the Disney channel.

I really wish they would add ABC and Freeform (formerly ABC Family) shows back into the mix. I got hooked on some guilty pleasure shows that way and even ended up buying seasons on iTunes to get caught up. (I'm looking at you, The Vineyard)

My stupid question .....is CNN or BBC news available on the wonder?

Just off the Fantasy. BBC was available but not CNN. ABC was another choice although the local news was a feed (or whatever the right term) is from the NYC ABC channel. Fox was another choice and I think CNBC. Also a channel I'd not heard of previously...maybe PrimeOne or something like that? Not sure about the Wonder although I suspect it is the same. Did not see Freeform.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter