On ddp and not on DDP

pinkerbell

FREE DDP 06, 07, 08, 09 & 10!!
We are on the DDP, we are a family of 4 two adults 1 child 3, and one child 1.
we have made all our table service reservations for the four of us. My question, an aunt who works at disney may be joining us for some days & I assume meals, she is not on the plan and although I have inqured many times as to her plans and sent her a copy of our itinerary complete with all rservations, she has given us no indication of what she will be doing. Can she just add herslf on last minute? Can she even dine with us and seperate out the check using her discount since she is not on the plan?

It would be great if she can, then I will have no worries!

:goodvibes

Yes, no problem someone not on DDP gling to a restaurant with peopoe who are on DDP. But showing up with 5 people when your ADR says 4 might add to your waiting time. Try to alter your ADRs from 4 to 5 if you haven't already, and in any cases where limited availability means you're stuck with ADRs for 4, you could show up with 5 and take your chances.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter