On board cruise planning

Toulou

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know who I can contact, possibly a phone or email to find out about the $250 down for a future cruise? I filled out a form at guest services while on board but I am planning another one next month and need to pass this info to my TA. I returned sept 13 so I know that they are backed up a bit. I never received a confirmation number. Thanks!

Have they charged the payment for the placeholder? If so, call DCL and they will be able to find it.

If it has not been charged, then it is probably not in their system yet.

Have they charged the payment for the placeholder? If so, call DCL and they will be able to find it.

If it has not been charged, then it is probably not in their system yet.
Ok. Thank you! I still have some time this evening...probably tomorrow though!😃

I got an email instantly both times I charged the placeholder thru the app. I would call disney and have them check for you. Both emails had the placeholder number in them.

When you contact DCL, you can request to have your TA added directly to your placeholders. He/she will then get notification that they were made.

We disembarked on 8/30, I contacted DCL on 9/4 and finally received confirmation on 9/8. I was told they were unable to charge my cc and deposits would need to be received by 9/14. It all worked out fine in hindsight.
This is the contact email for DCL: dcl.guest.communications@disneycruise.com

Does anyone know who I can contact, possibly a phone or email to find out about the $250 down for a future cruise? I filled out a form at guest services while on board but I am planning another one next month and need to pass this info to my TA. I returned sept 13 so I know that they are backed up a bit. I never received a confirmation number. Thanks!
We were on the September 6 Dream Cruise and I did email them earlier this week and finally got the reservation numbers for the two on board I bought.

Just called and paid for them.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter