OMGosh!!! Magic Bands Delivered to WRONG ADDRESS!!!

We get other people's mail all the time.

Granted only once was it for someplace more than 5 miles from us - we received TN mail - same house address but different street name and zip code - we live in GA

I would hope that the people who received the wrong mail at their house would give it back to the mail person to deliver it to the op. At least that is what I would do-stick a note on the box and put it in my mailbox for them to redeliver to the correct house.

I would hope that the people who received the wrong mail at their house would give it back to the mail person to deliver it to the op. At least that is what I would do-stick a note on the box and put it in my mailbox for them to redeliver to the correct house.
I do this, too. Even got a package from Kohl's once that wasn't mine and went on FB and found the person...in the next neighborhood over. But I don't think everyone does this, unfortunately.

Yes, it is USPS error. They can't tell me where it was delivered since OUR address was on the package.

They won't tell you where they delivered it but they know exactly which employee delivered it, scanned it as delivered and where they were standing when that happened. they know where it is and you just need to report it correctly as not delivered to the correct address and that it's urgent for a trip coming up.

With some luck, the person who got it wlil just put it back out as delivered wrong and you might see it in a few days or it's the crazy usps tracking where delivered means the local post office has it and it's still getting updates.. check the tracking from the USPS website.. Also maybe it went to your next door neighbor and they just went to the wrong house.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!