OMG...She is alive! I can prove it!

Welcome home Tracy.

Don't let the laundry get to you.

Kim

I'm the flower girl, why would I put Mike on my bad list? :lmao: We are in MCO delayed getting home....

Tracy, were you able to escape the Monsoon that hit Orlando after the cruise. It rained over 16 inches from May 20-25. I have never been so wet in my life. Hopefully you got some good weather.

Tracy, were you able to escape the Monsoon that hit Orlando after the cruise. It rained over 16 inches from May 20-25. I have never been so wet in my life. Hopefully you got some good weather.

No escape until the cruise. We got rained out one day but that didn't bother us as we were doing inside stuff on the cruise (spa, martini tastings, etc.), but the rest of the time was pretty good. WDW was a flop though. Too much rain for me.

So now that you're back........

When is your next vacation? :lmao:

WDW for three nights and then a 7 night cruise :rotfl: going to St. Thomas and St. Croix.

I did that route in February. There is not a lot at the port in St Croix. Take the cab and go to the town if you want to see some shopping. There are not a lot of ships that stop there.

Welcome back!!! I can hear the questions coming in now.:rotfl::rotfl:

Yep Tracy is back at work. I received a quote last night and I replied back with a stateroom cat. change request. Less than 5 minutes later she replied back with the change that I requested. Submitted my deposit last night as well. :woohoo: With all the requests she is having to go through, that was pretty impressive.:thumbsup2 Thanks Tracy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter