OMG! I know better but I'm STILL doing it!!!

Just returned from a 5/26 to 6/5 trip to WDW!

Before the trip, the weather forecast had 30% to 70% chance of rain everyday (isolated or scattered t-storms).

My DW was a bit concerned, but I told her not to be. On our first full day (5/27) it rained hard that night at MK and I have to admit I was hoping it wouldn't do that everyday.

However, it only rained one other time on our trip and that was last Wednesday. It was our waterpark day and we went anyway and had a blast. There were virtually no lines for anything. Even Summit Plummit had less than a 10 minute wait. At times, it felt like we had the park to ourselves.

Overall, awesome weather for early June. Yes, it was a bit warm, but we were expecting it and it was a lot better weather than our last major trip which was in late August 2009.

Again, don't worry about those weather forecasts. They're mostly wrong anyway. You can see rain everyday and not get any or you can see an extended forecast with sunny days and then find out it rains.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter