old park hopper ticket question

primera786

Earning My Ears
I have a park hoppers from 2001 and have a few questions

1. can i upgrade at park gates to a similar new ticket with more dates at an extra cost.

2. does disney have an e mail addres so i can check before i go haw many days i have on my ticket.

3 has anyone bought tickets at booths that you fin on int. drive or on 192
what cost any probs with them

Thanks

I have asked the very same questions to disney heres my replies -
1) Youre 2001 will be swapped at customer services for the new style ones any extra days can be bought but will be on a seperate ticket !!
2) The only way you can find out how many days are left is at the disney custome care at one of the parks or downtown disney they need to be scanned so no way of knowing until you get there.:guilty:

Never bought any tickets from192 so cant help you with that sorry !!

if you know someone who is going they could check how many days you have during their trip !!:thumbsup2

We are planning on buying tickets for our upcoming trip and whilst there sorting out how many days we have on other tickets and then using them for the next trip.

Louise x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter