Old Disney Channel

I refuse to watch it. Pac man shouldn't be disney, and shouldn't have a nose.

Well I have just finished my fourth episode. It isn't as bad as I thought it would be. That's not saying much. I'm only watching it because A) One of the ghost voices is Rainbow Dash and I imagine Rainbow Dash in the show instead and it gets a little better B) Nothing better on.

Well I have just finished my fourth episode. It isn't as bad as I thought it would be. That's not saying much. I'm only watching it because A) One of the ghost voices is Rainbow Dash and I imagine Rainbow Dash in the show instead and it gets a little better B) Nothing better on.

Rainbow dash? She's also the voice of Applejack. My brain has imploded. 2 ponies on that show. . .

Agreed:thumbsup2 I'm watching one right now.. just bad.. the only thing I like about Shake-It-Up it how pretty Zendaya is (is that how you spell it?)

Bella Thorne is probably my biggest celebrity crush at the moment. I'm not even sorry.

I'm not even gonna lie, most of Disney Channel is terrible now. ANT Farm and Austin and Ally are probably my most hated shows. The only show that I actually do watch nowadays is Gravity Falls, which is actually pretty funny. Good Luck Charlie is good too. I honestly do have a little (Actually, miniscule) hope for Girl Meets world, but I have a feeling since this is Disney Channel, that they'll somehow mess it up and make it unrealistic bullcrap like Austinand Ally/ANT Farm/Jesse.

Bella Thorne is probably my biggest celebrity crush at the moment. I'm not even sorry.

I'm not even gonna lie, most of Disney Channel is terrible now. ANT Farm and Austin and Ally are probably my most hated shows. The only show that I actually do watch nowadays is Gravity Falls, which is actually pretty funny. Good Luck Charlie is good too. I honestly do have a little (Actually, miniscule) hope for Girl Meets world, but I have a feeling since this is Disney Channel, that they'll somehow mess it up and make it unrealistic bullcrap like Austinand Ally/ANT Farm/Jesse.

I agree, Gravity Falls is good. Mainly for me it's..

-Gravity Falls
-Phineas and Ferb
-Anything Marvel (Avengers Assemble, Ultimate Spider-Man, soon to be Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H.). Yeah how girly of me :p

I agree, Gravity Falls is good. Mainly for me it's..

-Gravity Falls
-Phineas and Ferb
-Anything Marvel (Avengers Assemble, Ultimate Spider-Man, soon to be Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H.). Yeah how girly of me :p

Don't worry. I have an obsession with Thor. So excited for his next movie!

Don't worry. I have an obsession with Thor. So excited for his next movie!

Yay lol. I'm going to be honest I haven't seen any of them, I wait for them to come on. Which has been NEVER since I got my Marvel obsession. I've only seen Iron Man 1 and 2.

I miss shows like Lizzie McGuire, That's So Raven, Even Stevens, and Phil of the Future... I was obsessed with all of them, especially Lizzie McGuire.

Dog With a Blog is probably the stupidest thing I've ever heard of, and sometimes I watch it before bed because it puts me to sleep every time.
Ant Farm is alright. Good Luck Charlie is really good (well it used to be, I haven't seen any episodes post fifth baby).
Shake it Up is decent at best, I basically can't stand it because who on earth dresses those girls?? They're wearing camo pants with a red plaid sweater and orange shoes with a rainbow top NOTHING MATCHES EVER. I do like Zendaya (because she was amazing on Dancing With the Stars), but I don't like the girl that plays CeCe, she annoys me.
I do watch Gravity Falls because I think it's cute (although weird at the same time).
My favorite show on right now is Austin and Ally. I think Ross Lynch is adorable and Laura Marano is sooo pretty and I want her clothes!

My favorite was Kim Possible. The villains were extremely creative. I also did enjoy seeing Lizzie & Phil of the Future because I thought they were funny. That's So Raven was a show that I loved and Suite Life I still miss dearly. Cory in the House had some okay comedy for when you are just bored at night with nothing to do, so I did watch a little of that.
Here's my thoughts:

Dog with a Blog~ Why? Just why?
Shake It Up!~ It actually did used to be pretty good. Then it got ridiculous and I don't watch it anymore unless there's nothing on.
Jessie~ Don't even get me started. I do not understand this show and I can garuntee that I never will.
Gravity Falls~ This was the show that told me to start watching ABC Family more. I did not like this at all and it's mostly because I find the girl Mable annoying.
Austin and Ally~ I have never seen it. It looks kinda weird and I heard that it wasn't a very good show from my friends.
Good Luck Charlie~ It used to be really good up until the mother was about to have the fifth baby and then it got annoying. That was when it started going downhill for me.
Wizards of Waverly Place~ This was the show that replaced Kim Possible for me. I loved this show and I was very sad when it ended but it was a satisfying ending for me.
A.N.T. Farm~ I just simply don't understand it. I get the part about being accepted and stuff but I don't understand it.
Fish Hooks~ I thought it was okay. Most episodes were boring and predictable so I didn't like it after the middle of the first season.
Phineas and Ferb~ This is the big one for me. I find the show horridly boring and the only character that is somewhat interesting is Candace.

I miss shows like Lizzie McGuire, That's So Raven, Even Stevens, and Phil of the Future... I was obsessed with all of them, especially Lizzie McGuire.

Dog With a Blog is probably the stupidest thing I've ever heard of, and sometimes I watch it before bed because it puts me to sleep every time.
Ant Farm is alright. Good Luck Charlie is really good (well it used to be, I haven't seen any episodes post fifth baby).
Shake it Up is decent at best, I basically can't stand it because who on earth dresses those girls?? They're wearing camo pants with a red plaid sweater and orange shoes with a rainbow top NOTHING MATCHES EVER. I do like Zendaya (because she was amazing on Dancing With the Stars), but I don't like the girl that plays CeCe, she annoys me.
I do watch Gravity Falls because I think it's cute (although weird at the same time).
My favorite show on right now is Austin and Ally. I think Ross Lynch is adorable and Laura Marano is sooo pretty and I want her clothes!

Ross <3

Haha my favorite show is Austin and Ally too! For the same reasons! Ross is sooooo adorable! Haha

I have some interesting opinions on Disney Channel shows and even though I'm a senior in high school, I still watch them:

Jessie- I can relate to her so that show is probably about 8 on a scale from 1-10 for me.

Good Luck Charlie- This is the best show playing right now for me. 10 all the way! I love the kids and the plot works out nice too! Too bad this is the last season!

Austin and Ally- not the best work from Disney by far. Pushing a 4 or 5 on the scale for this one.

Gravity Falls- I think it's so dumb. Never watch it. 0. That's all I am going to say.

Shake it Up- this show is ok and like other people said Zendaya was amazing on DWTS. I enjoy watching her act on this show. Probably about a 6-7.

I know this one isn't a disney channel show, but it's on Disney XD. Kickin' It. I like this one because I used to go to the same church and school as Olivia Holt. And I am not just saying this to make everyone jealous. If someone ever talks with her again, ask her if she knows a girl named Carissa from Southaven. :)
But anyways Olivia is a good actor and I like Jason Earls in the show too! I think Girl Meets World will come out pretty good.

My brothers love all of these shows.

Good Luck Charlie- I think this show is alright, better than Shake it up, Jessie, and Austin and Ally combined.

Austin and Ally- This is my least favorite show. No offense to anyone who said they like it.

Gravity Falls- This is by far my favorite show on the new Disney Channel.

Shake it Up- don't like it much.

Jessie- I can't stand this show.

I'm SO glad I found this thread because my friends & I ALWAYS talk about this!
I miss the old Disney so much. Lizzie, Kim, Raven, & even Hannah were my idols. Proud Family, Even Stevens, Suite Life (not on Deck) were my life omg.
Wizards was kind of in the in between period but I loved that show too.
The only newer shows I watch are Phineas & Ferb & Good Luck Charlie. I just can't even sit through A.N.T. Farm or Shake It Up it's so upsetting gahhh
I also miss the old Disney channel original movies.

I miss old Disney channel. A lot. I watched nothing but Disney channel growing up and now, it's sorta mediocre pushing the sad side. I loved all the old shows, and I hardly watch half of what is on now because I just don't like them.

Gravity Falls-never seen it, so I don't know. It doesn't really spark my fancy based on commercials, so idk what to say about it.

Dog with a blog-good gosh this show is awful. I have sat through a few episodes and it was horrid.

Fish hooks-never really seen it either. What little I have seen isn't bad, but not my favorite.

Shake it up-I honestly don't like it. I never really did. I don't know if it's the outfits or the acting but I don't really like it. But, I might watch it over some others on Disney channel.

A.N.T. Farm-this show isn't bad. I don't understand it sometimes, but it is definitely not the worst on DC, IMO. I can definitely tolerate it. I sorta like it a little.

Jessie-I used to like this show, but now it's just eehh. I can't watch it without getting bored.

Austin and Ally-I really like Austin and Ally. Mainly because of Ross Lynch and his beauty, but Calum Worthy is hilarious as Dez, too.

Good Luck Charlie- I love this show. I always have. It's absolutely hilarious and I love the actors. They all really interact well together, and I love all of the story lines. I watch it every time it's on.

Phineas and Ferb-love it. This is such a cute show and I laugh during it, too. It's unique and I love it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter