OKW-Some Info

PJMPA

Mouseketeer
We just returned from a week at OKW (3/22-3/29) The resort looked great and was full from Monday thru the week. The pool deck at the Old Turtle Pond pool is being scheduled for "resurfacing". On Wednesday a CM from the resort accompanied 3 individuals from a pool restoration company while they measured and inspected the deck surface all over from the snack bar to the spa. When asked about the timetable, they indicated it depended on when DVC "booked" the work. I suspect the pool would have to be closed during this process. Also, an update/correction to DOC's earlier breakdown of room/bldg. types. We were in a one-br in bldg 38-room 3833. I was previously unaware that any one-br units were located on the 3'rd floor.

Hmmm. I have Building 38 listed as having all 1BR and Studio lock-offs on the third floor. What did you find to be different? :confused:

<a href="http://198.65.131.237/showthread.php?s=&postid=1251562#post1251562">OKW Building Configurations</a>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter