okw pullout sofabed

MandaPerry

Mouseketeer
We are staying at okw for the first time this summer. I was wondering about the comfort of the pull out sofa:)

You will love OKW.
We stayed in a 2 BR a few years ago and adult DD slept on the pull out sofa in the living room. She was comfortable. It is a pull out sofa and not as comfortable as a regular bed, but she said it was okay.
We go to the BCV nearly every year in a 1 BR and Adult DS sleeps on the pull out sofa in the Living Room. Again, he says it is okay.
The pull out sofa is comfortable enough that when we plan a trip to the F & W Festival and invite him to accompany us, knowing he will be sleeping on the pull out sofa in the Living Room, he always jumps at the chance with a yes:lmao:
Hope this helps

The sofabeds at OKW have a new design as of a couple of years ago. No bar underneath. Our son slept on it and it looked very comfy.

BCV is supposed to be getting new sofabeds too but haven't seen pictures of the design. We'll know soon!

I did want to note that the Studio's don't have a pull out sofa at OKW, just two queen size beds.

As you didn't say what type Villa you booked.

I was just there in March and the sofabed that I slept on was pretty bad, oddly enough it was the old style with the bar in the back. Despite the discomfort, I slept great. Walk 15 miles in the broiling sun all day and I think you could sleep on a wooden plank .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter