OKW Lovers Thread. Part 2

I've not heard good things about the food at Good's Food to Go for breakfast. What is the closest/fastest counter service for breakfast so we can get to the parks ASAP?

Last edited:
I've not heard good things about the food at Good's Food to Go for breakfast. What is the closest/fastest counter service for breakfast so we can get to the parks ASAP?
If you're at OKW and want breakfast, your choices are Goods to Go (counter Service) Olivia's (Table Service) or the Conch Flats General Store where you can buy cereal, milk, Entenmann's bakery stuff. That's it. That is all the food services available, unless you hop a bus or drive to Disney Springs.

We usually order stuff for breakfast from Amazon Prime Now, or pick up some Entenmann's from the General Store.

Goods to Go is the main pool counter service. There is no indoor dining and the counter is open to the outside. There are picnic tables to sit at. Fastest/quickest/closest is in your OKW kitchen or kitchenette.

Depends on if you go through SSR or across the parking lot around the Cirque building and enter the security point there, if it's open. We could walk from building 11 to the Springs through SSR in about 50mins, the times we went in by Cirque about 35. We usually walked it twice a day the two weeks we were there. We found the Cirque spot only open in the afternoons, if that was closed you can walk pass it and enter through the orange garage, there's signs to point you along.

How does this resort stack up for solo travelers? I wasn't planning on staying Deluxe, but with the shortened park hours, I'm now considering spending evenings at the pool area of my resort.

How does this resort stack up for solo travelers? I wasn't planning on staying Deluxe, but with the shortened park hours, I'm now considering spending evenings at the pool area of my resort.

I haven't done OKW solo but think it would be a good choice. Not a lot of kids all over the place. Quiet. Spread out. Adult themed.

Goods Food to Go

I had a ham-&-cheese melt that was very good and a Biscuit & Gravy that was not. Did not try Olivia’s but plan to on our upcoming trip.

We stayed ther for 1 night before switching to the Poly for our split stay. We were very sad to leave

Re: the boat to Disney Springs not running. Does this boat transportation come out of OKW annual dues?

At this point, most other boats at Disney are running and I don't understand why this one is not. They can't claim "COVID precautions" when most other boats are running.

Makes me wonder if it's a cost cutting measure. And, if so, will it ever be back? Or will Disney use this as an excuse to get rid of the perk for the long term?

Re: the boat to Disney Springs not running. Does this boat transportation come out of OKW annual dues?

At this point, most other boats at Disney are running and I don't understand why this one is not. They can't claim "COVID precautions" when most other boats are running.

Makes me wonder if it's a cost cutting measure. And, if so, will it ever be back? Or will Disney use this as an excuse to get rid of the perk for the long term?
The original, comfy party barge was paid by dues. When they switched to the larger capacity boats, it was my understanding that the costs were now paid by the Downtown Disney/Disney Springs merchants.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter