OKW lovers...help with building request!

hmmerr02

Mouseketeer
I am booked in a 2 bedroom HH room for May. Could someone tell me the best building to request?? This would be my ideal:

1. golf course/water view
2. near bus stop (s)
3. really close to HH

Any help out there from you OKW regulars?

Your HH request pretty much assures all of what you want. Personally we prefer the Southpointe away from HH. Do a search for the okw coded map if you really want to try to choose a building, just remember much of the vegetation is more mature and some of the ground floor villas can be partially blocked.

We've stayed in and really enjoyed Building 13 several times. :thumbsup2

We just got back from a stay at OKW and LOVED building 12 (we were in room 1220, which was a 2 br). I was disappointed at first since I wanted one of the newer buildings. However, it was amazing. The room was in great shape, it was a quick walk to the main building, bus stop and pool. We had a great view of the golf course from our balcony. And best of all, there were no streets with buses near us. On a previous trip, we could hear the buses driving past at all hours. Looking at the map, it looks like there are only a few buildings that don't have a main road going past them. We will definitely request building 12 in the future.

No need to request a particular building. All the OKW rooms in the HH category have just what you are after.

You might just want to consider if you'd like an upper or ground floor as a request. Upper floors tend to be quieter, but you face a couple of flights of stairs when you get back from the parks.

I stayed in 63 a couple of months ago and LOVED it! Golf Course view of the "Island Hole" and just across the parking lot from HH, but not HH category. We crossed the street and were at the HH bus stop. I know that there is alot to explore at this resort, but I just requested 62 or 63 for my next stay as well! OH - AND these have elevators!

I stayed in 63 a couple of months ago and LOVED it! Golf Course view of the "Island Hole" and just across the parking lot from HH, but not HH category. We crossed the street and were at the HH bus stop. I know that there is alot to explore at this resort, but I just requested 62 or 63 for my next stay as well! OH - AND these have elevators!

62, 63 and 64 are not considered HH area. They are mostly reserved for those needing the elevators.

62, 63 and 64 are not considered HH area. They are mostly reserved for those needing the elevators.

Thanks, yeah, they are just across from the HH. Last trip we had someone with mobility issues and we requested out GV to be building 63 and we got it. It was fantastic. Not sure if it was time of year or what, but January at OKW is beautiful!

Thanks, yeah, they are just across from the HH. Last trip we had someone with mobility issues and we requested out GV to be building 63 and we got it. It was fantastic. Not sure if it was time of year or what, but January at OKW is beautiful!

Every time of the year at OKW is beautiful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter