OKW Dis Meet December 6th, 2008

Glad to see you can make it,we will be looking forward to meeting you and family.:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes Danny

As Goofy4Tink said, we will be heading down to port Canaveral that day.

Katie, the Jellyrolls meet will be sometime the next weekend.

As Goofy4Tink said, we will be heading down to port Canaveral that day.

Katie, the Jellyrolls meet will be sometime the next weekend.
Dang....I thought we weren't going to tell her this year!!! Just kidding Katie..you know we can't do JR without you!! No lightup fans this year though!!!

Sure wish we could see you and Belinda though. That would have been fun. But, I'm assuming you'll be around when we get there, right????

This year 6th - 12th looks like I might have to add a day or two.:goodvibes :goodvibes Danny

Danny and Belinda it would be great to attend your meet again. I would love to help with the event if you need someone.

Looks like I won't be able to make it to this meet. :( However the good news is I will be there 12/11-15. :cool1: So far I just have my flights booked, so not much other info as of yet.

Danny & Belinda...I think you do need to extend your stay a bit. :thumbsup2

Oh and Diane...did I tell you what Santa brought my kids for Christmas? Light up fans!

Danny and Belinda it would be great to attend your meet again. I would love to help with the event if you need someone.

Belinda and I will be in touch the help will be appreciated.:goodvibes :goodvibes Danny

Hey Danny, looks like Diane and I are staying at OKW that night instead of heading over to Port, so we'll be at your meet! Woofreakinghoo!

Yep, we're a-coming Danny! Changed our plans just for you!

Glad you guys can make it,I love it when a plan comes together.:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes Your Friend Danny

Oh and Diane...did I tell you what Santa brought my kids for Christmas? Light up fans!

Please tell me you aren't packing them in Dec!!! I don't think I can go through that again...I just don't.:scared1:

This year I'm going to make a shirt for Jellyrolls with lights that say that magical phrase when they sing Sweet Caroline.

Hello! We are arriving on 12/6, but not sure what time. Probably earliest time available, so that I can make it. Sounds like a lot of fun.:thumbsup2

Glad you are going to join us,Belinda and I are looking forward to meeting you:goodvibes :goodvibes Danny

It looks like I won't be in town until at least December 11th (and that will be a stretch). Yours is always a fun and friendly meet. Sorry I'm going to miss it. Maybe next year?

Hi! I am still finalizing my plans for that weekend, (OK let's be honest, the spreadsheet is on my other PC and I am too lazy to power it up tonight to check. :rotfl2: ) but assuming I haven't booked any special events or tours for that time, I would love to go to my first DISmeet.

I couldn't have said it better, John.

I won't be leaving for the MF cruise until Sunday morining on December 7th, so this would be great timing for me.

I remember the great turn out with the last DIS OKW meet that you two held and it was just so wonderful and relaxing and fun.

I love sitting by the lake at OKW.

And for anyone interested their is a WDW transportation pontoon quick boat trip to OKW from DTD or SSR and from DTD to POR or POFQ. I always like the relaxing boat ride.

And in my personal opinion, Danny and Belinda demonstrate a perfect way to give a DIS meet. I still remember all of there special little touches and kindness.

Please sign me up Danny and Belinda.

I am so glad the timing worked out for me this year or I would go every year just to see you guys again.

Sincerely, Ray

I'll be there that week!
It's been a long time since I have been to a DIS meet. I'm already hosting a Yahoo meet at the WLV's that day, and we aren't sure about the time yet. If it doesn't interfere, I would love to stop by and meet you all!:banana:

:offtopic: Cheryl !!!!! Does this mean I finally get to meet you?????? :goodvibes :hug: My dates are from Dec. 6th to 14th but dont ask me where I am staying.. I am wait listed a OKW, AKL and SSR :faint: and pray to God that I dont end up at one of the DTD hotels since everything is solid book for the week that I am gong in December :sad2: :scared: :sad1: I landt at MCO that day the 6th at 10AM and have an Illuminati Meet at WS by Japan at 8:30PM :lmao: which means I can galavant from the time I land to around 7PM woohooo :woohoo:

On Topic ~ ABout the meet.... do we need to bring anything for the meet... do you have room for one more.. hopefully I end up at OKW.. this would be an easy hop if ever !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter